How To Grow An Instagram Account From 0 To 10k (without spending money) *beginner guide*

My methods work for me and my accounts and I researched enough on this forum to know that most accounts don’t just grow organic.

But maybe we understand organic different :slight_smile:

Well so we are living in a differen planet, we have tons of accounts growing organically, and organic for me means growing just using IG tools, nothing external like most of the normal users do.

Cool, I’m just interested, what for IG tools do you use to grow organically?

If you’re growing a 5k account organically with posting viral content then I agree with you but when you have zero followers you can’t just post a good video and hope that you’ll get followers…

I did not mention in my answers any time frame, what I said is that it’s possible to grow with organic methods, I have 100s of examples.
Actually all accounts start with 0 followers :slight_smile: and of course they will grow if they are active in the platform and post the content that people want to see. Nothing more to add my friend :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you very much @jayskays

1 Like

Thanks man! Following this exact method since yesterday!

2nd post already did great

1 Like

@grown Wondering how you got the number of impressions from hashtags when your engagement was not at viral level, 100% were not following you?

Could you explain us a bit more? you can DM me the hashtags I would like to analyze them, don’t worry won’t use them as we don’t post.

Awesome @grown looks like you’re doing well!

And it seems like you’re also posting viral content, so if you want to “boost” your posts to the explore page I’d recommend you to use DM/engagement groups.

1 Like

Its a small page, 28 followers at the time of posting. It is not 100% but Instagram probably rounded it up.

Hashtags were used like explained in the thread, not exactly but close because I couldnt find the exact number of hashtags for the under100k categories.

1 Like

How you identify and get into those communities?? / engagement groups… Thanks

Thanks again for the guide! The account is at 154 followers right now at an 80% engagement rate. These kind of accounts are great to show to clients!

!

1 Like

Send me a pm, I got a list with a few

You’re welcome :hugs:

That’s a good idea!

Depends on your client’s knowledge, if I show an account with 154 followers my clients will leave the room before I open my mouth! :slight_smile:

I don’t agree, most clients will come to you because they either want to grow, or want to save time. In the first case, it shows that you can help them reach a ton of people, even if they have a small account.

In the second case, it shows that you know your way around Instagram and can be trusted to take over an account.

Everyone can get a good amount of reach with an active 10k account, not everyone can do that with a 100 follower account.

3 Likes

Hey guys I am running a art page and got 3800 followers but my reach is really low can you help me in some way? Does this method going to help to increase the reach?

Yes, it definitely does!
The hashtag research will take some time but it’s definitely worth it :slight_smile:

Doing Follow/Unfollow will actually hurt your account more than it helps. You will struggle hard to get any followers outside of F/UF because instagram detects that pattern

1. Is it possible to scrape users who liked from the low performing posts in that account?
  2. If it is then, how many recent posts do you take into consideration before choosing that low performing post?