How to spot boosted post?

until there is a method to extract likes off explorer feed from non organic likes, this type of info is really worthless to see if it was boosted. a 7k account that gets 17.5 k likes boosted in any way? nope – 10k from explore feed.

1 Like

It’s easy to spot boosted post but requires some scraping and analysis

I know that it’s not a very big problem to find out which post was boosted, but the whole thing that I was curious about is to see if I can see how much it was boosted for.

The guys I will be trying to get as a client only use sponsored posts and not any other form of paid boosting.

The scraper I managed to put together is able to differentiate likes coming from boosting the post through Instagram from all others and that’s all I needed it for. It’s a shame that it can’t do more, but I would be happy to try the method mentioned by @Larsometer and see what’s there.

I was mostly looking for the way to see how much someone spent on boosting the post, but that’s probably only a wishful thinking.

To me is Saying “2 person that are eating cookies of ur spam accounts banned” it seems that they can detect even who is behind the screen :thinking:

3 Likes