🔥 HQ $0.35 IG PV Scrapers, HQ $0.75 IG + OG Email & Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

Restock pleaseee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down::

Yes there was a slight problem with paypal and it has been fixed! Feel free to use crypto as alternative if that happens!

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.15 blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Yes there was a slight problem with paypal and it has been fixed! Feel free to use crypto as alternative if that happens!

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.20 GMX accounts :point_down::

3 days I’m trying to purchase it but it’s out of stock every time :frowning:
Please save 20-30 for me so I will be able to place an order mate!

@killerscript Sorry man I just can do preorders atm if I do it with one person I would have to also do it to all the other peeps who also pinged for a preorder. I am working on generating more stock but there lots of moving parts and its a delicate process to say the least for IG :slight_smile:

I am working on another store site that you will be able to buy my stock straight in real time as accounts are added but only crypto would be allowed there as payment but you will be able to purchase before the majority of people if you choose to to pay in crypto.

Hi I just bought $0.55 IG accounts, I logged one of them and I get this:

“Confirm it’s You to Login
We noticed unusual activity from your account so we’ve logged you out.
Follow the next steps within 30 days so we can try to get you back into your account before it’s disabled.”

It seems most of them are already in this state because when I searched the usernames on Instagram some of them aren’t showing.

Order ID: 126906e3-c7a7-415e-84ba-a2dd9d01fd75
Receipt #1822-6000

Can I get replacement accounts?

Hmm the problem is that you’re restocking ONLY when it’s midnight in my timezone so I never have the chance to order…
There is only 3 accounts available atm

1 Like

Paypal not working… or? Just getting continuous loading animation on my end

i ordered 12 hours ago i got the order email but no accounts

@killerscript Yes like I said the new store would fix that since it auto restocks every 3 seconds so timezones will be irrelevant but you will only be able to pay in crypto for now. I can do that in shoppy as well but it bugs out a lot and does not work as smooth, which is why I will need to add a second store the one I make which auto restocks.
@r0n Hey dude! PM for orders its not wise to put your order info in a public thread

There was an issue with paypal it has been fixed. Again you can pay in crypto or Stripe as alternatives.

@Buss88 Saw your PM

can you please add paypal for instagram accounts?

@tik88 Hi at the moment only Stripe and Crypto is available while I get Paypal sorted out

I was unaware that many of accounts were not available via Stripe as a payment option LOL my bad! I enabled it now.

Restocked $0.20 GMX accounts :point_down::

Restocked $0.30 Tiktok with bio link :point_down:

Restocked $0.30 Tiktok with bio link :point_down:

Restocked $0.17 hotmail accounts :point_down::