🔥 HQ $0.35 IG PV Scrapers, HQ $0.75 IG + OG Email & Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

When are you restocking accounts??? I never get any whenever I go to buy them they are always sold out. Thanks a lot for nothing!

@bedtime71 Yeah they run out of stock pretty quick when PayPal is enabled!

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down::

Restocked $0.15 blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Restocked $0.35 Tiktok with bio link :point_down:

Restocked $0.65 LinkedIn :point_down:

Restocked $0.25 Reddit :point_down:

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,Hotmails,GMXs) :point_down::

Restocked $0.25 Reddit :point_down:

Restocked $0.17 Hotmail :point_down:

Restocked $0.20 HQ GMX Email accounts :point_down:

:boom:Added new product normal Tiktok accounts these do not have the bio link :boom::
Restocked $0.25 Normal Tiktok :point_down:

I went to purchase the $0.15 blank scrapers and on shoppy it was set to 3 accounts default but I couldn’t go forward with the payment. I set 10 accounts instead of 3 and the button was enabled so I purchased 10 accounts, $1.50 in total. However, in the email I only see 3 accounts. Is this a shoppy bug? Maybe you should look into it.

Do you have aged IG accounts in stock? Could I request a sample?

Free sample IG acc?

@sokolmkd Apologies about that and yes looks like shoppy has lots of bugs like that but they usually only happen when you make purchase at the same time as someone else and the stock runs out but I will take a look. Send me your order ID via DM so I can check the order for you and send you replacements!

@ldamien65 Hi I do not have aged accounts at the moment
@Aleksandr2021 No samples being given out atm

Hotmail email accounts had issues looks like a Microsoft mass ban or something as a result I have checked all accounts in my store and cleaned up and that the accounts that use hotmail emails are in working order.

From now on though I will be using GMX emails primarily for all accounts like linkedIn,tiktok,reddit etc… because GMX work so much more better they are just a bit more harder to create but its cool I have a method for now. Except the $0.55 IG with Email those will still have outlook as those are working fine its just Hotmails the ones that got impacted.

If you have any issues with hotmail accounts not working let me know via query. Again moving forward all my accounts that come with email(Tiktok,LinkedIn,Reddit etc…) besides the $0.55 IG w/ email will be using GMX emails primarily because GMX works much much more better.

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with EMAIL(Outlooks,GMXs) :point_down::

Anybody else experiencing problems when paying through PayPal on Shoppy? When I click on purchase, the page turns to the PayPal logo saying “Awaiting payment”. That’s where you usually click on the big blue button of “PayPal” after which a pop-up shows up to login to PayPal and complete the purchase. This pop-up never shows no matter how often I click. I don’t have pop-up blockers and I tried different browsers, so I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing a similar problem. Thanks

Edit: It finally worked after trying 10 times. Maybe a PayPal or Shoppy bug.

@ddizzle Yeah shoppy tends to be buggy at times

Restocked $0.25 Normal Tiktok :point_down:

Restocked Improved $0.65 LinkedIn with GMX :point_down:

hi i need the best IG for Scrapping account. any stock? any minimum order? thanks

@mandc Feel free to check my store for stock. I try to restock everyday between 12am-5am etc

Restocked Improved $0.65 LinkedIn with GMX :point_down:

hi any stock for scraper account?

Is it normal your Scrape accounts go dead within 24 hours?
bought 150 accs from you and 100+ accs are dead(PV EV) already within 24 hrs

@mandc Restocked!

@ajfrank Hi and no that should not be the case but it also depends on your proxies, settings and which ones you are talking about. Send me your order number via PM and I can check on it and we can discuss it further

Restocked $0.20 GMX Emails :point_down:

They are all gone. When will you restock?

@ChickenPoop Hi I restock everyday between 12am-5am etc

Restocked $0.20 GMX Emails :point_down: