🔥 HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

Restocked $1 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) :point_down:

Restocked $0.55 HQ IG accounts created with Email(Outlooks) :point_down:

Restocked $0.15 blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Restocked $0.35 iOS HQ TikTok Blank BioLink accounts + EMAIL :point_down:

Restocked $0.35 Gmails with POP3 Enabled + Less secure app :point_down:

Restocked $0.65 iOS LinkedIn USA IP’s with GMX EMAIL(Email verified) :point_down:

Restocked $0.25 Pinterest iOS USA IP’s with GMX EMAIL(Email verified) :point_down:

Hey, I have tried to reach you. I have 22 of the 30 scrapers I bought that are dead before they even worked. Can you respond to my email please. Thomas LAI

@solidduky Hi please remember to wait up to 48 hours for a respond. Looks like we already responded and sent you replacements! au revoir!

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down:

Restocked $0.65 iOS LinkedIn USA IP’s with GMX EMAIL(Email verified) :point_down:

Restocked $0.25 Pinterest iOS USA IP’s with GMX EMAIL(Email verified) :point_down:

Hey @pr0ject1, where did you sent the replacements? I dont think i received them :frowning:

@solidduky Sent you a PM

There was an issue brought up by a customer with the last batch of my $0.35 iOS IG Scraper accounts which I have corrected and the bad ones have been removed from my store.

Furthermore I have improved the quality of my $1 GMX IG accounts even further by now including the original registration cookie with those accounts.

The $1 GMX IG in the following CSV format with ‘;’ as the delimiter:
Email;Email Password;IG Username;IG Password;IG Registration Cookies

If you don’t want to use the cookies you don’t have too and continue to use the accounts as normal! since its just the last column of the CSV you get you can simply ignore it. They are there just for those who now how to utilize it in Jarvee etc…

For those who do know how to add them to Jarvee they are not in import ready format yet you will need to add them manually but hopefully in the next batch they will be import ready!

Restocked $1 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) + Registration Cookies :point_down:

Restocked $1 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) + Registration Cookies :point_down:

Lower price on my GMX IG accounts! They are now $0.65 instead of $1:

Restocked $0.65 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) + Registration Cookies :point_down:

Hello, I have bought 20 accounts and have received the same as my last purshase :wink:

@Idgt Glad it worked out for you!

Restocked $0.65 HQ++ iOS IG accounts created with Email(GMX) :point_down:

can you plz tell me difference between scrapper account and simple account ?

like which one is more better for use with less verifications " scrapper or simple " ?

and which one should i use on priority for auto dms, likes, followers etc for all other tools “scrapper or simple” ?

appreciate your reply
thanks

@TabishAbdali Hi! Scraper accounts are mainly used to gather data such as usernames, posts, bios etc… so that you can then send that info to your other accounts that will actually do the following, likes, post etc…

Not sure what you mean by simple accounts but I think you might be referring to the ones that do follows likes etc… In that case the accounts created with email are best for that after following proper warmup and proxy management of course :+1:

hey @pr0ject1, thanks for your reply

yeah you got the point from my “simple accounts”, i actually meant for the accounts with which we can perform likes and followers etc.

i understood your respond, thanks

tell me how to warmup IG accounts on JV ?

really appreciate your reply
thanks

@TabishAbdali As you start off you will want to warmup using a ‘template’ so you get an idea on why you do it. As you get more seasoned in automation you will see that you will develop your own warmup system that works best for you and your setup.

Here is a good forum search that will help you get started:
https://mpsocial.com/search?q=warming%20up%20accounts

Again as you get more familiar with how everything works you will eventually develop your own system after all the tweaks you have made to the existing systems shown in the url above.

1 Like

yeah, it really helped, thank you soo much

1 Like