🔥 HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

I’d love two test accounts :slight_smile: really really excited about this!!!

1 Like

$0.35 IG Blank iOS Scrapers restocked!

Still have accounts to giveaway! 2 per person

$0.35 IG Blank iOS Scrapers restocked!

Still have accounts to giveaway! 2 per person

I want to test 2 accounts as well!

1 Like

$0.35 IG iOS scrapers restocked!

Hi, I’d like 2 test accounts please. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve been using this accounts for a few days, they are very good.

1 Like

Thanks fam :raised_hands: may the accounts continue bringing you success!

Slight restock of $0.45 Instagram w/ GMX accounts!

Big drop just came in of fresh $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves at the store checkem :point_down:

waiting for restock

I would like to test 2 accounts.

1 Like

two test accounts please

1 Like

Two test acc please. Thank you :+1:

1 Like

$0.45 iOS & Android IG Blanks accs with GMX email restocked :point_down:

Giveaway accounts still available!

Drop just came in of fresh $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves at the store checkem :point_down::

As always if you have any questions or issues feel free to DM me and I’ll be able to sort you out :raised_hands:

Asking Mods to update my refund policy but it will be as follows :slightly_smiling_face:

refundpolicy
All of my accounts are made sure that they can login with the credentials given on creation. Therefore accounts with invalid credentials will not be eligible for replacement.Though if you get invalid credentials DM me and the AI must have put in the wrong password and I can give you the right one this usually fixes it.

All of my accounts are checked to see if username exists in IG to make sure they are in working order upon login; however IG started being sneaky and made the account look to be in working order by giving it a profile page and everything instead of a 404. This means it’s impossible to check to see if the account is good without logging back into it and if I do that I risk flagging an otherwise good account.

Therefore if some accounts do not go to valid instantly and exhibit the behavior explained above they will only be eligible for ONE time replacement of half of the accounts purchased if reported within 12 HRS after purchase! The reason is because this is out of my control if IG decides to do this as they are intentionally making a bad account look good on their website. Captchas, PV, and EV after they go to valid or on first login ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for replacement since this is caused by proxies and user error.

Will you restock soon? Planning to buy 30 or so

So you’re suggesting if I log into an account for the first time and it goes straight to a Captcha/PV/EV before being validated at least once it’s my fault? Are you continuously monitoring accounts waiting in shoppy to be sold and removing them when needed to ensure 100% accuracy? That’s got to be a logistical nightmare.

I’ve bought 25 for test and 7 got: email confirmation, captcha, temporary lock status and other 2 invalid credentials. 4 out of 7/9 were replaced. I love maths <3

1 Like

No but its not my fault either that’s why I offer half of the original qty purchase as replacement. The accounts are already dead cheap enough.

As for the logistics it actually is since there is no way to verify the accounts without logging into them and that risks flagging the account. So should I be constantly logging into the accounts and making the trust score on each login even worse.Nah.

Like I said its not possible to check bad accounts anymore by simply checking the username you have to log in to them but if you do that then you are already making the account look sus. IG made it so that 404 dont work as well anymore they already do this when you try to check usernames at mass they have now done it on a more deeper level.

As for the replacements please read my new refund policy.

$0.45 iOS & Android IG Blanks accs with GMX email restocked :point_down:

Giveaway accounts still available!