πŸ”₯ HQ $0.35 IG PV, $0.45 & $0.75 IG + OG Email, Reddit,Pinterest,Gmail Accounts & More! | CSV Format | Autopay | Stripe,BTC,ETH,LTC,USDT,USDC

Restocked $0.45 iOS & Android IG Blanks accs with Email :point_down: :

Restocked $0.35 iOS blank IG scrapers/slaves :point_down::

Giveaway accounts still available!

For $0.45 IG accounts with emails please use the following settings to activate via IMAP for outlook/hotmail:
Please use IMAP instead of POP3. Add imap-mail.outlook.com as IMAP/POP3 Server and set the port to 993. You will then be able to autoverify!

Restocked $0.45 iOS & Android IG Blanks accs with HQ Emails only(Outlook,hotmails, or GMX) :point_down: :

Giveaway accounts still available!

:email: $0.45 Gmail accounts with POP3 and Less secure apps enabled restocked :point_down:

Restocked $0.45 iOS & Android Instagram Blanks accs with HQ Emails only(Outlook,hotmails, or GMX) :point_down: :

:email: $0.45 Gmail accounts with POP3 and Less secure apps enabled restocked :point_down:

Restocked $0.45 iOS & Android Instagram Blanks accs with HQ Emails only(Outlook,hotmails, or GMX) :point_down: :

:boom: :boom: Another breakthrough! :boom: :boom:

I have created a new breed of scraper/slave accounts with BINARIES & COOKIES

THESE WILL WORK WITH JARVEE AND ONLY JARVEE

Remember these accounts are ONLY for Jarvee users. ONLY buy if you have Jarvee

If you do not have Jarvee I do have other binaries that are available for autobuy also but first you will need to DM me!

I am proud to announce that you can now purchase my
$0.35 HQ IG Scraper/Slave accounts IN BINARY FORMAT AUTOMATICALLY from my shoppy shop!
No one else offers such a killer price for binaries w/ cookies on autobuy! :slight_smile:
Keep scrolling below for more info!

This makes the accounts last much longer and have a higher trust score in my tests thanks to the way binaries work.

Also they were all loaded with the same HQ IPs they were created with which means any bad accounts were filtered out so you will get only good accounts!

Check em out below and instructions on how to get them are in the product description as well. Its really easy! :point_down:

I’ll paste the instructions here as well:

1. First place an order on the product page given above. Once the order has been delivered via email use the shoppy order id and go to this page: 142.93.88.247:12131

2. Insert the shoppy order id in the input box and click on 'Claim order’

3. If your order is valid, paid and was delivered to your email you will get your accounts as a link below the input box.

Click on the link called 'Click here to download your binaries’ to download your ZIP file.

Inside the ZIP are your binaries w/ cookies for the accounts.

4. Simply import them into Jarvee and enjoy!

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding this :sunglasses:

Restocked $0.35 (ONLY FOR JARVEE)IG HQ Scraper/Slave Binaries w/ Cookies :point_down::

If you do not have Jarvee and want to purchase binaries send me a DM I have another product you can autobuy from. Will be restocking my other $0.35 CSV IG scrapers and IG with emails soon.

Restocked $0.45 iOS & Android IG Blanks accs with HQ Emails only(Outlook,hotmails, or GMX) :point_down: :

Purchased 3 hours ago, accounts didnt get delivered

Happens sometimes with buggy Shoppy. DM’ed u

Lol sold out in 2 hours??

Hah yea I only restocked about 200 though.

Restocked $0.35 (ONLY FOR JARVEE)IG HQ Scraper/Slave Binaries w/ Cookies :point_down::

Just a heads up for anyone looking at buying these. I rarely come on here and leave a bad review - especially in times like these when everyone is at max stress but figured other people should know.

The seller fails to mention his scrapers are good for 50-100 calls per day AKA pretty much useless.

Not sure he even knows what he’s talking about as 5K calls were consistently being done literally 6 weeks ago - not in 2014. SMH.

Just wanted others to know so you avoid lighting your money on fire. And his customer service is balls. We bought 500+ accounts from him this week so I can only imagine how he would treat others who aren’t buying bulk.

3 Likes