Jarvee and changing mobile provider

Hi,

I’m using only one account in Jarvee at the moment on my office ip address.

I’m also logged in to the same account on my mobile and use it in the following places:

1. The same Internet connection where Jarvee is
  2. Wireless
  3. On my home Internet

I am moving to the new office over the weekend and will have a different Internet provider so here is my question/s:

1. can I bring pc for a few days to my house and still use the same f/u setting without turning it down (600/650 a day atm)
  2. When I move to the new office, should I start very safe f/u (like 50 a day)?
  3. Should I give it a rest over the weekend, don’t bring pc home and take it straight away to the new office?
  4. If option 4 is recommended, what settings to start with.

Thanks in advance!

The impression I’ve gotten so far is that this should be completely fine. IG should just see this as you moving around in your own city/area, which isn’t a suspicious thing at all. Would love to be corrected if I am wrong though.

1 Like

I agree with the @Doozy but I would give a little rest to it though (like reduce the activity for sometime).

It’s better to take precaution before cure.

1 Like

So either taking it home first or directly to the new office should be fine?

The less ip history it makes, the better it is. Just make sure, the IPs used by your new office isn’t used by others for the Instagram. Else, 100s of IG (other employee) on the same IP? Might be bad.

1 Like

Thanks, I will. If I run into blocks, will ask for a separated connection.

If there are not too many (offline) days in between, moving shouldn’t be a problem. Your mobile phone is changing its IP constantly when you are sitting in a car and pass different cells/antennas.

3 Likes

But wait for some experienced people here to suggest you more.

I can either take it home and connect immediately to the same network where my mobile phone with this account is being used or wait three days offline and get it on the new connection

If you wait three days I would do a warm up again… just to play it safe.

1 Like

Its a trusted account and resi/4G ips. You can do pretty much anything ou want with it, worst case scenario you’d have do a PV.

3 Likes

well, if you care for the account and your not in a rush, just take the safe way, some less follow won’t kill you, some more may :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

As others have said you will have no issues switching around on residential IPs especially that are all around the same area and it is an old trusted account

1 Like

Thank you very much for all your input! I will take it home first and keep a eye on it for the weekend. In this way I will be able to react if immediately if run into blocks.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I recently changed a few of my older accts to a new resi IP without any problems and the same limits.

These accts are very aged though some going back as far as 2014. If you’re worried just keep it slow then build it up again :slight_smile:

It works without any problems at my home at the moment. I didn’t changed settings, but was checking Jarvee every now and then.

Hopefully when I move it on Monday to the new office and ip, nothing will change. :slightly_smiling_face:

How did it go? @Wsiolek

1 Like

Hey,

It was going well for about 3 days and the one morning I run into this:

I haven’t updated the other topic yet as I’m back to work from tomorrow, but got another reply from Jarvee team over the weekend.

I will try to apply their solution and see what happens.

Sorry for not replying any sooner.

Hey @roy

I just updated the other topic too.

I managed to sort my connection issue through clean installation, connecting Jarvee through the hotspot off my mobile phone and then switching to local network.

It is working at the moment so I am happy although curious why since it wasn’t connecting to Jarvee server.