Jarvee ? Help me, i wanted to start using a bot for my instagram profile

hi guys, i wanted to start using a bot for my instagram profile, it’s an important profile i care so i need essefe safe.
Is Jarvee suitable? I would only manage my one account, only likes and comments … no f / u …
do i need proxy? or is my connection okay?
if anyone has other advice or wants to recommend other safe software I would be very happy.
thank you all

1 Like

Jarvee is the best way to go.

If your connection isn’t flagged and you don’t get action blocks quick using instagram manually then you dont need a proxy for 1 account. I would run a maximum of 3-5 accounts on my own residential ip.

Since you said the profile is important I don’t recommend to do automated actions on the profile itself. Instead you should do the M/S method.

1 Like

thanks for the reply, which method do you mean?

Mother / Slave: you set up as many accounts as you want to do actions on and send traffic to your main account. This way you only risk the slave accounts and not your main.

You find some guides here in the forum :slight_smile:

Check out this thread. It may answer a few questions

Jarvee can help you achieve for your goal. When you use Jarvee, you should add scraper accounts and use proxies on those scraper accounts. Check out this article to learn how to set up the scraper accounts. Instagram - How To Set Scrapers Using Tagname Accounts - Jarvee
Only scraper accounts need proxies. You can run the main account on your home IP.
For the comment tool, it’s recommended to use spin syntax on your comment text to make your comments unique.

it all seems very difficult, haha ​​there is no complete package that does it all? :rofl:

1 Like

Nah unfortunately. Instagram makes things hard so you have to learn the basics.

2 Likes

Easiest way would be to order an agency. Hardest but also cheapest way is to do it yourself :grimacing:

1 Like

Issue is most of the agencies outsource and don’t do the work themselves and the actual growth themselves.

There’s still a few around that do but they don’t really go on mpsocial very often as they are too busy.

2 Likes

I use a python made bot. I only use it for likes. I literally like about 1000-2000 posts a day. No issues for years. I have it only for liking

1 Like

are you verified? :laughing: crazy numbers

What does that mean? Verified? lol. I have had the account for my shop for like 3+ years I believe. I have been doing this many likes for over a year

I only use it for my 2 Instagram accounts. No issues with either and one of them is newer.

Hi

If the profile is an important profile that you wish to not be impacted by automation, then i would suggest as above the mother child method.

This is to ensure no actions are performed on the main page, no bans or limitations.

You simply ‘outsource’ the work to the fan pages to drive the traffic to the main page. You have the fan pages doing all of the automation with links to the main page on their feed posts and in their bio, as well as some content mirrored from the main page.

I would always recommend using proxies and not your residential IP

I highly recommend Jarvee. Still the best and most reliable software there is. If you’re planning to run just one account then no proxies are needed. You should use Scraper/Main method tho and run scraper accounts on proxies to avoid running them on the same IP address as your main.

1 Like

Jarvee is suitable. Just be careful with how many actions you take or API requests you make. Often, too many at a time, or actions that fit a pattern could lead to bans. Proxies are recommended.

1 Like

f I run Jarvee only for my main account with m/s do I need a proxy or can I use my phone as hotspot?

If its only one account, i would automate it using a real phone and the app. That is the safest way to automate an account imo, and I used jarvee for years before switching. If you’re plan was or is to automate alot of accounts, then i would recommend jarvee… but anything less then 5, I would just do it within the app.

You recieve less temp blocks then if you automate it using the browser. IG respects actions done within the authentic app. Actions from the browser are subject to alot more scrutiny. On top of not recieving as many temp blocks, you wont need additional scraper accounts to scrape users, and I’ve always managed to follow more people daily via the app then i have the browser, without recieving any checkpoints for suspicious activity.

Thats just my opinion. I don’t see why someone would suggest mother child method if he said he’s only interested in doing likes and comments, with no follow/unfollow. Maybe I’m overlooking something, just doesn’t seem logical.

1 Like

My goal is to grow followers as my main account has been disabled. You think doing actions from the phone manually is better at this point, instead of using Jarvee?

1 Like