[JOURNEY] How I grew from 0 to 30.000 followers in less than 5 months

I’ve heard about that method, but haven’t tried it myself. How much better were the results that you’ve had?

1 Like

It depends. Best result i’ve notice was around 100% more than simillar post in the past.

Mediana around 17%

Okay, that’s pretty good. Might give it a shot in the next period, as I have seen a significant decrease in reach in the last week or so.

1 Like

I made A/B test:

Same hour of post, same day of week, same topic, simillar pcture on the same account. Checking diff between old method and scrapping alt from IG.

It works pretty cool, unfortunatelly not always. Right now i’m struggling with „discover issue” - few types of my post (gallery and video) has got a not so good results as simillar posts as before algo change.

Mind sharing what its called? relatively new here :slight_smile:

interesting journey. I’m planning to do something similar starting an ecom brand using IG automation.

Excellent! The powerlikes added if I read correctly nearly double likes a post … And the key I believe was content. After it started gainning momentum I agree the powerlikes really no longer helped that much. Good work

3 Likes

Great post thanks andbogi. I have a question - how much time per day did you have to spend on this one account to reach this level of growth?

2 Likes

Just look around the forum, you will stumble it in at least couple of the newest posts

Around hour, hour and a half daily at the beginning and now around 6 hours every 2 weeks just so I can search content, write detailed descriptions and do hashtag research. Also, add 15-30 minutes daily on the run for answering comments, messages and sometimes engaging with other people’s content

Well… i stumbled it upon here and im asking you, so why can’t you just tell me? why go on this chain of replies and not just tell me? I’m so confused. You state at the end we can “feel free” to ask you but clearly not heh.

Okay, two reasons:
First, if you are unable to figure this basic thing out by yourself, you would have a hard time seeking the right information in the future. You need to learn to search. You can of course ask me questions, but something basic as this one is somethinf you should and need to be able to answer yourself.
Second, there was a recent discussion about whether we should mention any names of software on the visible part of the forum, and while the majority still uses it openly (that’s why you can find it yourself), I don’t want to.

4 Likes

@andbogi

Very strong growth & nice analyses :slight_smile:

That’s what make sucess, congratulations here mate !

3 Likes

thanks for the info