[Journey] Making an Instagram page go viral - LIVE case study

Following your journey.

Great tip! I think you will get better results after using Canva

1 Like

Sorry I think you misunderstood :slight_smile: I’m not using Canva for the Instagram page, the graphics you see in this thread are designed in Canva, and as they were slightly blurry in the first post, I bought a premium subscription so I could download designs in a higher resolution, so everyone reading this thread has a better experience.

Ah I see, I thought you wanted to start editing your content to make it unique :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah sorry, I’ve just edited the post where I mentioned Canva premium to make it easier for people to get :slight_smile:

WEEK 2 UPDATE

Follower gain: +93

Growth has slowed, which I believe to be a cause of external and un-football related profile visits from this thread ‘throwing off’ Instagram from being confident that the page is in the football niche and therefore should be ranked on football hashtags, but we roll :slight_smile:

The best performing post this week was made on the 17th of April , and attained 521 likes .

I’ll spend the next week attempting to build that organic traction back up again, but if it’s stalled for good I have a back-up plan, Instagram story ads. There are many misconceptions about them so I think this is a perfect learning opportunity for people that think Instagram story ads don’t work to find out that they do, and I’ll also be sharing tips on that if we get to that point!

1 Like

i have accounts with 1.5k and 2k, how do you recommend i get those on the explore page? (luxury niche and sports niche)

Repost interesting content that actually gathers engagement and use call to action.

yes i have been but it seems i only get reach from hashtags

That’s what it’s all about. Reporting viral content with the same hashtags, IN COMMENTS. NOT in the caption, very important)

i am watching this one, good job!!

1 Like

Unfortunately this has took a turn for the worst and the page has gone to a grinding halt. Fear not! We will revive this page through Instagram story ads.

I will be sharing with you the exact creative that I use in the ad, and also telling you a bit about the targeting too.

As I wanted to originally keep the growth organic, we need to be going as cheap as possible, which means worldwide targeting and low budgets.

I’m going to go with a $1 daily budget at first, the minimum Facebook allows, and then we’ll scale it up from there if results look promising!

Keep a lookout on this thread as I’ll be posting all of this information today!

2 Likes

Here is the finished ad creative that I will be using:

WARNING: music is quite loud

The music is some sort of no copyright sounds Alan Walker remix, it gets the job done and sometimes people stay on the ad just because they like the music.

For clients, I wouldn’t advise using this sort of music, make sure it matches the tone of their page, but it’s fine for niche pages like this one.

I thew the ad together in about 10 minutes in Sony Vegas Pro 15. There are other free video editing software out there that could also get the job done just as well.

I’m going to be setting an ad up sometime today with this and I’ll let you all know when it’s live and then I’ll drop some value bombs on how to optimize your ads!

2 Likes

link not working for me

1 Like

Try now :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep, it’s fixed .

1 Like

From this thread? only has 533 views and I don’t think that you have such a high CTR and all of us visited your IG :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

And you believe that this creative will convert well?? mmm I have my doubts as I don’t see anything interesting in the video, just trying to help you, we do this for our clients and also I’m a super football fan, actually it is my religion :slight_smile:
I would recommend you go to youtube and search for compilations, you have very good ones with Messi, CR7 or any team that you want to target. I would do one with the top players of this moment. Just check the top list of instagram and you will find 3 players in the top 10!!!
Cristiano, Messi and Neymar. You have so much potential in your niche. Endless possibilities.

These are all factors you have to consider :slight_smile:

Thank you for your opinion. Only time will tell how this creative performs.

of course only time, but you might be wasting it, one thing that I forgot to tell you, search for ads from sport networks, they have amazing teasers that convert extremely well.

Thank you for the tip! Nothing wasted, it’s a $1/day ad, as previously mentioned we’re starting small, and scale up once we’ve got a winning ad set.

1 Like