[LEAD GENERATION] Contact Business Owners Interested In Your Services!

Is this a joke? I’m not allowed to ask for a sales call before we speak, and I’m not allowed to ask for a customer service call after I pay? Who is on a high horse here? And I think you have your order mixed up cowboy, I am the customer and you have my money and I will ask for a minimum level of reasonable communication. And yes, I will make reasonable demands on you, because clearly you have never had real business experience and don’t know now what being accountable is. Don’t forget, I don’t know you, I’ve never dealt with you before, as my chart clearly shows (which can be verified by time stamps in the emails that I screenshotted) you respond within hours before getting the money and then weeks after you get the money…what does that look like to you? How dare you chew me out as if I’m some aggressive, unreasonable person, you can’t even face criticism after you’ve failed in your service delivery but even worse…you can’t even face an existing customer who wants to talk to you (because I was asking to talk to you as a paying customer)…you’re not a man, you’re a coward.

YOU took my money and YOU disappeared. Regardless of the amount of money, this outcome is exactly why I tested you on the small amount. YOU are obliged to provide some form of communication as YOU are the service provider. YOU admit yourself that your customer service sucks. You say it over and over again in your posts, and you’re mad at me for pointing out what you already know? How on earth am I supposed to know that you’re not a scam after you disappear with my money? Do I know you? No. Do you respond to me? No. Do I owe you something, No.

Look in the mirror, you self-righteous little shit. You think I’m spending my time on this because I want special treatment from you, like I want free leads, I don’t want your leads. Like you’re some hero now for doing what you were supposed to do all along, so why delay me the whole time? If you could suddenly get leads so fast after I make this post, why not do it in the first place? Why not respond to my gentle nudges for an update? What was the point? I’m even tempted to tell you to keep the money, this is not about the money, this is not about the leads, this is about the principles of good business, of which you are not a candidate.

I am really not interested in continuing these discussions. I’ve made my point. I will make one more post after I receive my refund to make it clear that you are technically not a scam, when that happens. Until then, this situation is dead for me.

UPDATE a few days later. I received my refund.

Stop it… again… didn’t read the quoted post. You are not a client, you got FREE LEADS and you have a refund about to be issued. Can you please stop writing on this sales thread? Stop wasting everybody’s time, even yours. You got Leads & Money Back. Get lost. Thank you very much.

Back to work…

SERVICE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE