Looking for IG growth service

For some automation is NO longer a option . automation is not dead but a mine field right now and the foreseeable future. I wonder if in the next few years we might see a new class of bots that are indeed undetectable using new technologies such as wasm based browser bots which can be run on all devices from a single code set. Android based jarvees maybe

4 Likes

Thanks for answering the second question. Would you address the first question too?

hello @fluid_eye . Il try to explain. Ask again if anything is causing misunderstanding.

There is a difference between paid reach and organic reach. Il explains if you need it.
Organic and automation is the same thing basically. Let’s do explanation for IG since I’m most familiar with that.
If you spend 45 to 60 minutes per day going through your

1. Personal feed (on any social network)
  2. Hashtags (relevant and non-relevant witch have a further impact on your reach)
  3. Explorer page

That means, it is you who do all comments, liking, reaching to relevant people for shoutouts, etc.
Everything that you have in return is organic reach which can increase by automation.
What that means. Basically you have bots that will do all that for you.
You post your content and everything above is done by these bots. You only have to worry about properly setting that bot.

Why clients don’t want that?
Because it’s not natural and the IG algorithm is quite harsh if you abuse these things. You doing it 45 to 60 minutes. A bot can do that 24-7 without a break. And than algorithm recognizes that as spam on the platform and start blocking your account (in this case your clients) what will have a huge effect even deleting that account.

2 Likes

I appreciate you typing such a long answer. Thank you.