📩 [NO HIDDENS] Send-DMs.com: MASS DM Panel Service | 99%+ INBOX RATE | No need to expose your account using Mass Comments and other useless gimmicks to make up for Hiddens

WE ARE THE FIRST DM PROVIDER EVER. ONLY 3 DAYS DOWNTIME IN 2+ YEARS.

NO HIDDEN DMs, 99%+ INBOX and GIVE PUSH NOTIFICATION.

What other provider can say that?

:envelope_with_arrow: SEND-DMS.COM :envelope_with_arrow:

Concerned about DM’s going to Hiddens? We have a near-perfect inbox rate. Don’t let yourself be fooled by lower pricing, DMs are not a price thing anymore if your messages are going straight into the trash.

WHAT MAKES US THE ABSOLUTE BEST?

• Our messages DONT GO TO HIDDENS. 99%+ inbox rate. Period.
  • We DON’T USE CRAPPY RUSSIAN SOFTWARE. We have our own software, our own method and we are constantly thinking out of the box.

What makes your service worth it?

Your message gets delivered and will inbox correctly. NO HIDDEN BS, which is just like trashing your send. Our sending has been proven to deliver 2-3x more results than those others are offering for a similar price but with high hidden rates using Russian software junk, so you do the math.

What are the payment methods?

As of right now there is BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, (CC and Bankwire/Transferwise only for old members).

How long do the orders take?

I process everything manually, takes typically UNDER 24h but can take up to 48h if there’s a big load of work.

Are there any guarantees?

The guarantee is that we will send your order. We have never failed to do so in over 2 years.

If you have any questions please send a PM.

What’s the minimum order?

50k DMs is the minimum.

What are the prices?

You can see the pricing on send-dms.com/services. Prices in USD$.

How can I order?

You can top funds up onsite. Sometimes the gateway is deactivated, so just write me a PM or start a ticket onsite (I respond very fast).

Thank you!

9 Likes

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales!

Mod review coming soon.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Adnan, hoping to get your review order when you’re ready.

Thanks again!

Will be ready soon.

Regards

I LOVE GOOD UI

Good luck! Cannot wait to try out the service

1 Like

Are you offering smaller purchase trial runs? especially with the changes in dm blocks, issues etc

2 Likes

@Parliament Check your PM, buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

Unfortunately not at the moment, but maybe in a near future.

Replied! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A couple of updates after half a year with steady service:

• TAT time is 24-48hrs typically.
  • Payment accepted is by crypto now, Paypal goes hard against anything SMM related so that one is a no-no. Only crypto, guys.

Thanks again.

Taking orders!

Hey, I just used the service and wanted to write a little review here.
Just for a little background - I run a vintage online shop, so I wasn’t expecting alot of people sticking to my profile because its a business profile and not a personal BUT…
The results are crazy. I bought ~30.000 DMs and the service was excecuted about 12h after ordering.
Since now I’ve gained around 1200 followers and made alot of conversions. And I think this isn’t the end.
The people are 100% from the sources I delivered. A little downside is that I’ve got some messages that this kind of marketing is spammy but there were only 7 people complaining - I think you just have to deal with that.
So comparing spending 100€ in Instagram Ads or in @Parliament service - always choosing this guy over Zuckerberg :fist_right:t3: :fist_left:t3:. Really happy with the results and looking forward to making more orders!
Thank you!

7 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: are you able to send links via DM ?

Unfortunately not, links are not allowed.

1 Like

Are you still working just manually?

Everything is pretty much the same.

happy anniversary since I joined - bump :slight_smile: 4 years on MP social now…

Taking orders!

are the dms sent from other accounts? So I order 100k DMs with a set message and then it gets sent from lots of accounts?

1 Like

Correct, that’s it.

Taking orders guys!