Max action for likes/F/U/DM/story views

If that was the case.
Here is the answer.
He wont be telling anyone on a public forum. :rofl:

1 Like

your theory is nice my friend but specific this account is account that friend give me
so i send a DM to all the followers of this account to go follow my main account :wink:

1 Like

120 dm is super impressive ,i cant get more than 40 out with go0d spin-tax… i can get out 200 comments though

1 Like

200 comments! I’ve been trying to figure out how to get comments out, I get blocked at 10. Do you tag anyone in them?

1 Like

120 without shadowban? Impressive! Not getting blocks but the comments after a while dont exist somehow

2 Likes

today i done 140 DM and still no block
i think 150 - 200 is possible to :thinking:

DM doenst seem impossible if the ratio is good. I’m only impressed with the comments (if true)

1 Like

I agree with that, managed to reach 159 comments today :thinking:

to tall the true i never try to use comments :thinking:
what is the strategy and benefits by do so ?

my friend if you say you did today 159 DM
so i try tomorrow to do abit more and update if i get block

1 Like

some updates…
i was having a DM problem before 2 days
but i think it was because im increase to 200Dm a day
my last working DM was 166 so im going back to this number
for now all working :hugs:

are you using jarvee?

yes im using J

At the moment i only do manual/automated action inside insta official app for my clients.
30 clients on 15 different phone so 2 account every smartphone.
Different sims from the same ISP.
Same mid range model phones.
I can do easily:
200 Follow
200 Unfollow
200 Like
Sometimes i can push harder, sometimes insta temporary block at 0 follow/unfollow/like.
The real thing I observed is that insta is a pattern machine learning AI, so if I repeat the pattern it easily block me.

@porianl @Babs Do you actually still succesfully send 100 DM a day?
Because I read everywere JV cannot send DM anymore to new followers and you can only send DM inside insta official app.
I ask you this because I have 200 slave ready to come back, and I want to understand if get back them on JV is still a good idea.
I want to DM new followers only, I’ll be happy also with 10 / 15 DM.
Thanks

1 Like

Let me answer : no, they don’t :slightly_smiling_face:

JV isn’t efficient anymore for DMs since a few weeks. 10-15 DMs might be doable on some accounts tho, but not the majority.

200 slaves to manage on JV by your own, will require a 100% working time fixing them (especially resting, warming-up back again especially if you wanna DMs). Every morning, afternoon and evenings

1 Like

@denis1
The idea is to activate 70 slave a day, and randomly alternate them to avoid pattern and blocks.
All the slave will be on raw 4g proxy create by myself and located in the same place i create them.
1 slave / 1 IP

Or if you know another effective method/bot that can to the trick these days.

That is a great idea, you can give a try !

:ok_hand:

No my friend I can’t do it anymore
I gets blocked very fast

@porianl can still send 4/5 DM to new followers?

for the last month i beryl working with J i get alots of temp blocks and alots of hard blocks

but for your Q
in this days if i can send 10 DM it be a blast