Methods of Charging Clients for Account Management

Hello everyone, today I just wanted to provide 2 methods I have utilized to charge clients for account management services and open the discussion to see if there were any alternative methods.

1. Flat Rate: From reading this forum it seems as if this strategy is fairly common, charge your client X dollars per month for the service you provide ex. f/uf .

2. Per Follower Gained Basis Some clients that I have encountered have been hesitant to begin and offered to use my service only if they were paying for results. For this reason, I now have multiple clients that pay me on a per growth basis. For example each time there following increases by 1000 followers they are charged.

Was curious if there are any other methods being used?

5 Likes

Interesting but surely if you provide the service without payment they can just change the details / move on.

I would personally want the money upfront not after.

3 Likes

Generally I require clients to pay for the first 1000 followers upfront when using the 2nd method mentioned, that way if they do change the account and move on it is not a huge loss… However this scenario has happened very rarely in the past 2 years.

3 Likes

I think the flat rate is better for cashflow as you know you have a certain amount for the month. Of course per follower gained basis is advantageous when you do the M/S method as you can direct more followers to your client.
However, I think flat rate is better as you are paid the amount agreed irrespective of followers because you can add value in other ways (branding their page better and give them tips for their content).

3 Likes

I agree 100%, I always suggest the flat rate upon pitching my services however sometimes the per follower gained is the only way that some of my clients will utilize my services.

2 Likes

I agree with you . A flat rate works best for for most of my clients. The ones that I have tried to bill based on follower count either left or asked for a flat rate.

3 Likes

Really good info. Anybody got tips on how much I should charge my first client?

1 Like

the issue of prices has already been discussed in this part

2 Likes

That’s interesting bro. I’m surprised that some people want to pay for the result and result for them is a follower. I think it would be more intelligent from them to ask to pay for sales/leads instead of followers. I’m really surprised. Thank you for insight :slight_smile:

2 Likes