My Memo book - Important things I've learned so far about botting

Hi
So I’m creating this thread to summarize the most important things I’ve learned so far in these 2 months of IG automation using JV
In my beginning I used to run 3 IG accounts on DC proxy. They worked OK for some days then the blocks started. For the first time, I was searching for proxies and learned that if I wanted to expand this I would have to work mainly with 4g proxies (residential are good, but 4g is better).

I learned that, today I’m using Raw mobile tier from HC and it was working perfectly for several weeks. Now it stopped working, all the IG accounts I’m running on JV are doing something like 20 actions (does not mattter if like, follow or unfollow) and they get blocked for the rest of the day. On the phone, actions are allowed to be taken (like, follow, unfollow) but in JV, not.
I have not figured out what’s the cause. I’m certain that the cause is not proxies, I’m using high quality 4g. Delay time: I’m using same settings for seveal weeks now, maybe I have to change them even though my periods are always very broad to generate huge randomness.
See an example:

I would like very much to hear suggestions on what could be done to get my IG accounts up and running the actions again :slight_smile:
thankss

See here, warming up is great and even to continue working supposedly.
best regards

I’m using a similar method with android macro app (per forum rules cant say name but I have followed a method very similar to this one) for that matter.
Sometimes I run them on my phone, but whenever I onboard them back on JV, they keep getting blocked. Maybe I just need to use them manually for more days…

may be you need to blurr up your ig account on that pic

not needed. :slight_smile: