New blocking again actions

You say you had reduced to 160. How many were you doing before reducing?

Now alot of people who suddently face blocks and banns should know this. Banns and blocks can happen even for something that you had done in the past. Maybe in the past you did do something and by a new update on instagram, that will issue a block or bann, if the violation is still existing on your profile.

Now let’s say before you were doing 300 follow a day, and you had done that for 25 days ina row and then you switched to 15 for 5 days only, that’ll still be way over recommended monthly follow/unfollows. Hope you get my point.

You amount of follow/uf you are performing are perfectly fine. Also the 16/hour is all good. Actually i do around 30-45/ per hour manually. But that depends on accounts trustlevel. You don’t need to push that. It’s not a race. So you are good.

This could have been trickered by too many or too fast liking maybe or anything else. Impossible to guess.

What you do now is use your profile normally. But don’t like, don’t comment and don’t try follow and unfollow.
Watch profiles, and watch stories. That will be perfectly fine.
If you keep trying those thing i told you not to, you can risk extending your block date.

After block is lifted you will slowly warmup the account and after a week begin your actions again.

1 profile on mobile and your mobile data should be very secure.

I doing 200 actions per day then I had a block (1 week ago) after lifting from that block I reduced to 160 actions per day and I had a block again today

How many likes per hour?
Cause I never count the likes that I do

The block will be lifted on March 22 from this date March 23 for example how many shares can I do?

can you advise me on the number of shares to do after the block has been lifted and increase by how much after a week in your opinion

I have fress acc made on normal proxy and i want to ask you your opinion how much comments i can make average per acc after i warm up the acc for 4-5 days( make posts,story and watch other profiles nothing else will not like or follow anybody)

I just want your opinion so i can know what to do.
All profiles are niche based not people and all are bussiness acc.

Thanks

I don’t understand what you mean by shares.

But upper limits are:
Follow 200 daily, 20-40 hourly
Unfollow 200, 20-40 hourly
Comments:30-50 3-5 hourly.
Now all these are based on every accounts trustlevel. An account which has been hit by a block or bann has a very low trustlvl.
Even after proper warm up you should not jump staright back into maxing out. To be honest I personally never max out. Play safe. Enjoy your journey, and when it’s directly your main account you are using, you wanna be a bit careful too. It is not a slave account. Slaves die you just create new ones. But this a main account that you wanna take good care of. Go daily for around 100-130 f/un, the same for likes and comments 20-35 if you insist. I personally don’t do comments on those profiles I use for manual interaction. I don’t bother. Things still workout perfectly for me.

Comments I will based on my experince and test, I will keep within 30-50 daily. But the daily is not the only thing that matters. Hourly is also important. Don’t do the same amount everyday. Change it up. 20 one day, 26 another. 16 day three, 35 day… And go for around 3-5 comments and hour.

Yes i plan to do 1 comment in 90 min and every day different.
But for ex if i comment from my profiles to same post can be in danger ?(ever profile will have time gap betweent the comment 10-15 min)

This is unclear to me what you mean. Please elaborate.
Do you mean if the same profile keeps commenting on the same post, if that should be an issue?
Short answere is no. Alot of botters target the latest post of their sources and make several comments on that with time gap inbetween so that they can be seen by others. Is it effective? Personally I don’t think so.
However if you insist on doing that, make sure your comments better not be the same phrase that is repeated, as that will be “seen” as spam. Mix it up.
Same text can seem annoying by other users on that profile, and if the start reporting you for spam, you can get into trouble.

I mean have for ex 50 profiles and every 50 profiles to make comment on one post different comments.

And thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

For this you will need quality not leaking proxies.
With shitty proxies that leaks, you will be detected in no time. So do yourself a favour and get good quality ones.
Make sure as you say, your slaves are created properly. Alot of greate guides in here.
Make sure they are warmed up properly, again we have alot of greate guides in here :wink:
This is what influencers and celebs do. Many hire
a provider who has an army of slaves, using a automation tool, which constantly keeps tracking their profiles for new posts. Once a new post is detected, comments are delivered bit by bit, by the slave accounts.
If your time settings in jv is proper. I don’t see an issue tbh. This is an old way of doing things in the game. You should be fine. Go for it.

Start commenting and increase slowly.

Good luck :ok_hand:

Yes that is my plan :slight_smile:
just to get good proxy then .
because i use normal proxy but i have this proxy for over 2 years the same one.
I will do test with this one and with some expensive for instagram :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

My pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

By actions I meant f / un
After unlocking my account, how many f / uf will you start with? Then 1 week later I can increase this number by how much?
Thank you very much for all the help you give me

@Santana You wanna warm up a profile nicely imo. The first week you do nothing but looking at different profiles and watch stories. No liking, follow unfollow, comments or anything else in your first phase, which is week one.

Second week you start slowly.
For liking, follow/unfollow: max limit is 200 daily.
My personal recommendation is always stay under 200 daily limit. Tap out at 150. But again it’s your choice.
Day 1: 5-7
Day 2: 10-14
Day 3: 20-28
And you keep going. Doubling play around and make it look human. Not raise same amount everyday.

For comments and dms max limit is 30-50 daily.
With comment and dms you wanna be a bit careful.

You might wanna do like this:
Day 1: 1-2 between
Day 2: 1-4 between
Day 3: 1-6 between
Day 4: 1-8 between.

Again mix it up. Look human.

1 Like

Thank you so much, really !

You are welcome my friend. @Santana

@Micky I have one last question regarding likes is it true that:
140-250 / Day ?

@Santana That is a decent way to do it. However if i was you i would keep likes under 200 daily also. Again it’s you mother/main account. No reason to risk it. Go for 150-170. That’ll be perfectly fine. Also 10-25 hourly is nice and slow… Nice way to approach things. Enjoy your journey.

This reminds me of a discussion a while back (and my own experience with manual actions)

It might be worth reading through that whole thread for extra tips.

@Micky is right to say it isn’t a race - account safety is the number one factor if you’re working with your main account.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yes, u heared that slow and steady wins the race…
And it is also safe under 200 is good