Pants down anyone ? Making any $?

I was wondering if any of you who deem yourselves successful be willing to share your basic numbers.

What do I mean by successful?
You are making at least more than US$10K a month.

By basic numbers I mean. How many accounts to you run , FFB, IG, etc. with how many niches, followers do you need to keep up the flow…

Sure you are not sharing your niches or products but would love to know where I am heading provided the hard work and proper planning.

No worries if not just a question

Have a great day !!

Lars

1 Like

So basically @lars7259 is looking for motivation :smiley: . Interesting idea, let’s see how this goes :bomb:

Haha, yes and no :smile:

Love to learn from the big guys. I know already it works otherwise I wouldn’t be using MP I guess but there is always room for improvement and I am really interested to hear how scaleable the whole thing is and if I need to get myself 100, 1000 or 10000 more accounts. That’s all there is to it… :blush:

1 Like

You know, 3K per month here where I am is much better than 10K in USA, Canada or UK :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Where do you live @Adnan?

If there’s only a way to check it out. We have user cards here :slight_smile: Click on my profile pic :smiley:

1 Like

Bosnia!!! Long time ago, very long time because i am old, i lived in one house with 2 guys from there! After the terrible war they came to Holland and lived with me for 2 years. Still remember the amazing guitar skills from them and the beautifull girls that liked that…Good times!

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot of people from Bosnia around the world, refugees from last war. I think there’s more Bosnians abroad than there’s actually in Bosnia :smiley:

Even now, young people are leaving the country, mostly moving to Germany and looking for a job there.[quote=“dma0245, post:7, topic:4523”]
After the terrible war they came to Holland and lived with me for 2 years.
[/quote]

Kudos to you :smiley: you managed to live 2 years with us :smiley:

1 Like

There is no better guys for partying then guys from Bosnia … Not sure what it is, mentality or what not but they are always up for jokes, and fun and they are pretty talented for music, so that guitar skills that @dma0245 mentioned doesn’t suprise me at all… Confirmed zilion times… And this is coming from a Serb :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, we’re always ready for jokes, probably because we’re drunk all the time :blush:

3 Likes

Love Sarayevo! OK, you win, giving up on this thread but nice to hear some personal stories :smile:

1 Like

True story :slight_smile:

well i guess i am a good example even though i didn’t move to the US cause of a war. (from Croatia)

more cause of the bottom quote… [quote=“Adnan, post:8, topic:4523”]
Even now, young people are leaving the country, mostly moving to Germany and looking for a job there.
[/quote]

and Adnan is not making money using MP, he is probably a loan shark :wink: iliti kamatar :sunglasses:

1 Like

once in a while this question pops and no one is keen to answer it ;D but my common sence tells me that @BrandonBerner does it :smiley:

1 Like

You got me there :smiley: Joking, of course :smiley:

Interesting conversation and very true too. the point Adnan made above about the country you live. I presently reside in Lagos, Nigeria. make roughly $2k by month, pay no taxes and live fairly well!

3 Likes