📩 [Prices as low as $0.40/k] Send-DMs.com: MASS DMs | Prices as low as $400 for 1M DM's | Up to 30m+ per day

Sevice strong guys!

All PM replied!

taking orders!

Sent you a PM, kindly check

Replying everyone now.

Service strong!

Taking orders!

Service strong!

Check your pm :slight_smile:

All PMs replied

Looks like my account still has to be enabled so I can add funds. I submitted a support ticket. Please advise. Thanks!

Given there are SO many “competitors” popping up, we want to celebrate we’re the true OG’s everyone is copying by giving the offer of beating ANY advertised here from any 100k+ order. Period.

This thread has been alive for over 1 year now!

Cheers!

what is the mp price

Placed an order that now says “Completed” with very targeted under 100k scraped accounts. I’ve heard on BHW and here some people getting 1300 followers, etc. We got about 50 followers. Hopefully the order is not yet actually “complete” as results are WAY under expectations. A lot of hoops to jump thru (USDC only - $20 to send USDC from 99% of exchanges) to test only to have a 1% expected return - not looking good so far and we are DEEP with money for more ad spend…

Let us know how the rest of your experiences work out. Also, make sure to share your profile here so everyone can see the type of “ad” you’re doing so they can also understand if your performance is expected to be in the 1300 followers range.

As a matter of, I’m surprised you got that many.

Thank you.

EDIT: IT COULD BE DUE TO BAD SOURCES AND HARD NICHE. I WILL CHECK, RETRY nd AND UPDATE THIS POST AGAIN! THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT

Original Post:

Unfortunately we’ve made the same experience last week with 50k DM’s of supertargeted engaged sites. Our order turned in 1-2 days to “Complete” and we “only” got 30-40 more followers until now

I havent talked with support yet because I wanted to wait some time…

1 Like

Please PM me about who you are, as I dont know what client you are.

Regarding the hidden rates… welcome to Instagram. We keep a close look on these rates and know a way around it, but this doesnt mean that they’re 100% avoidable. They just aren’t. Anyone telling you otherwise would make me doubt to say the least.

As I said, get in touch with me either through the website or the PM’s and I’d be happy to assist.

Keep in mind that you can’t expect us to guarantee success on your campaigns. I reach out to practically all our customers after each campaign through Telegram to follow up on their results and listen to their feedback.

Thanks again.

Is business category targeting, such as “Public figure, Personal blog, Just for fun, etc”, possible?

1 Like

Afraid not. :frowning:

1 Like