How to access ChatGPT using a proxy server
ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, is an AI model based on the Generative Pre-trained Transformer (GPT) architecture. It’s versatile, capable of generating text, solving creative challenges, crafting stories, teaching languages, and more.
How to set up a proxy to access ChatGPT: https://proxy-sale.com/company/articles/general-articles/how-to-access-chatgpt-using-a-proxy-server/
Setting up a proxy in MultiBrowser
Multilogin is one of the top anti-detect browsers. It provides anonymity on the network and helps to work with a large number of accounts at once without the risk of being blocked. But for high-quality protection of your accounts, you should use a proxy. With a proxy server you will be able to:
- Change IP addresses and locations.
- Securely manage all accounts, because if each of them has its own IP address, you will not be blocked.
- Bypass local and regional restrictions.
For Multilogin, proxies like HTTP, Socks5, or Socks4 are suitable. Therefore, if you already have reliable personal proxies, let’s start setting them up.
In our new video we will show you how to set up proxy in MultiBrowser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMSyb0piZCA
15% Flash Discount!
For the next 3 hours only, we are giving you a hot offer to save on your next purchase.
Use the promo code “QUICKOFFER” and get a 15% discount on any order!
This coupon is valid only for the English version of the site. For other language versions, please use “QUICKPROMO”
Simply enter the coupon code at checkout and enjoy significant savings!
- If the discount is inactive after entering, just switch the language of the site or use another promo code.
Don’t miss! This quick offer will expire in 3 hours!
How to disable the Do Not Track utility in popular browsers
The Do Not Track (DNT) feature is designed to notify websites of a user’s preference not to have their internet activity tracked. However, it’s important to note that in popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge, DNT is not enabled by default. While DNT signals the user’s preference to websites, not all comply with this request and may continue to track online activities. Also, DNT does not encrypt data or prevent data leakage; it simply indicates tracking preferences.
There are scenarios where users might choose to disable DNT, such as:
- Boosting website traffic;
- Evaluating website performance;
- Gathering statistical data and working with analytics.
Disabling DNT can be particularly relevant for developers making website adjustments, as well as for professionals in traffic arbitrage. The article will further discuss how to disable the Do Not Track function in popular browsers.
How to disable Do Not Track in browsers: How to disable the Do Not Track utility in popular browsers
Proxy settings in the Undetectable browser
When you need to use multiple accounts on a single service, a fingerprint antidetect browser is a convenient solution for multi-accounting. Compatible with Windows and Mac, this browser can mimic logins from various devices, including an office laptop, a gaming station, or a mobile gadget. Each tab functions as a distinct browser (options include Chrome, Opera, Safari, Firefox, and Edge), complete with its own settings, cookies, and even customizable date, time, and IP address.
This undetectable multibrowser is a versatile tool, suitable for:
- Marketers and SMM specialists managing multiple social media accounts for product and service promotion.
- Traffic arbitrage, allowing the creation and use of numerous advertising accounts and profiles on social networks, with more targeted audience reach.
- Bonus hunters collecting discounts and bonuses from casinos, bookmakers, and online stores.
- Accessing websites that restrict users based on geographic location.
- Professional bettors who spread their bets to avoid limits on wager sizes or account blocking.
For users with a modest need for profiles and configurations (up to 10), this undetectable antidetect browser for MacOS and Windows is free. The primary additional requirement is a proxy, which is essential for maintaining anonymity and accessing blocked foreign websites.
Video tutorial for proxy configuration in Undetectable browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAadXmXRIWI
New 15% discount!
Use actual promocode “FEB15OFFER” and get 15% discount on IPv4, IPv6, ISP and Residential proxies.
This coupon is valid only for english version of the site, for other language versions use “FEB15PROMO”
The offer is valid until 21.02.2024 inclusive.
- If after entering the promo code in the field it was inactive - just change the language of the site to another or use another promo code.
Setting up a proxy on the Xbox console
Using a gaming proxy on Xbox has the added advantage of providing access to games that are otherwise restricted in your area. Proxy servers not only help in circumventing ISP filters but also cache some data. This can lead to reduced latency in online games, enhancing the overall gaming experience.
In our new video we will show you how to set up a proxy on Xbox to bypass blocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLIVTioatrc