PV accounts using sims with cheap solutions

This is some advanced science shiet… Go @dddd!!!

Hello, guys!

Sorry for diggin’ so deep and making this extremely old topic UP, but this topic made me happy.
Why did this topic make me happy? Because I understood that I’m normal :smile:

The thing is that my thoughts during last few months were the same as the topicstarter and some other guys, who commented. I was thinking about exactly the same methods: simbank (to expensive), arduino or raspberry pi + gsm modules and even “mechanical simbank” where you have to push sim card in.

The only difference between everyone in this topic and me is that I found an Arduino expert, paid him a few hundred bucks + bought 1000 sim holders + a few different gsm modules and a lot of other stuff for more than $300 totally from Alibaba.

In a month after starting the creation of that device, that Arduino “expert” said that there is not enough power for a long distance from the gsm module to the sim card and offered to send all the stuff from Alibaba back to me… Lol
I’m the kind of man that can not “make LED working”, as someone already joked before.

So the situation is: I have hundrends and even thousands of arduino parts, modules and so on…
I have almost 500 sim cards… hundreds of accounts on different social medias…

AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I’m tired of replacing sim card in my Nokias :smile:
Did anyone solve this issue? Are there any way to get any kind of simbank for a normal price?

Thank you very much to everyone who read my answer till the end :wink:
Thank you in advance for any advises/answers.

And yes… this is my first post here, on this great forum - mpsocial :smile:
Not bad for the beginning, I believe

1 Like