[CLOSED] 🕵 TARGETING RESEARCH SERVICE: Targeted leads for Jarvee! Say bye to getting your accounts fried by Instagram!

Hello everyone. Considering the current scraping madness, I might have a solution that many of you may find interesting.

I am offering a quick, reliable TARGETING SERVICE FOR JARVEE.

There are various options to choose from:

• Non Filtered leads: extremely useful for those of you who just want a bunch of leads without filtering, whether its for basic F/U, likes, etc. or anything else like mass actions, etc.

• Filtered Leads: same as before, but you can apply wanted/unwanted words, ER, min-max followers/following, either if it’s a business profile or not, private account or not, profile pic, post count, last post date, etc.

PRICING

Non Filtered Userslist - 49€ per 50k users. Minimum order of 25k (24.50€).

Filtered Userslist - 79€ per 50k users. Minimum order of 25k (39.50€).

Who is this service for?

Anyone who’s tired of having to deal with all the current targeting fuss! Let me handle the mess!

What are the delivery times?

Order will be started 24 working hours after payment. Non Filtered orders are delivered usually around 24hrs after I start working on it. Filtered and Leads orders take around 1-5 days depending on the size of the order. This timeframe depends on specified filters and workload.

Is there any guarantee for your service?

Yes. If I can not deliver, you will get a full refund, obviously. I don’t want your money if I can’t deliver.

What payment methods are accepted?

Payment is via Stripe (through their gateway).

Do you offer trials?

Unfortunately, no.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales.

Anyone need someone to handle their scraping for them?

Open to custom requests as well. PM with what you need.

@Parliament Made a custom offer for me and scraped everything I needed for my clients. Can definitely recommend his service!

Created a MP Social account for this service, may need custom quote soon. Will be in touch!

I need email addresses of influencers. Is that 79 per 50k email addresses of filtered users?

I don’t want just users, I want user’s emails

And how long would this take you?

Can you scrape emails? Not ones in bios, the ones in the business info when you look on the app.

Service still available and PMs sent

Message me if you have specific requests as well! Service still available.

10/10!
I used Parliament service to get a highly filtered audience for my client in the cosmetics niche and it was a huge challenge to get all of these data but we made it with his excellent work.
great communication also along the way he explained everything and was very polite and professional!

thank you!

1 Like

It can surely be done, drop me a PM.

Two quick questions:

1. what’s the format of data? Like “username, ig id, followers #, following #, post count” in a csv file?

2. Do you just grab followers of big accounts in the niche or can you grab likers/commenters?

1 Like
  1. Depends on what you want, yes.

2. Can do both.

I have used this service several times and always received great results. @Parliament Goes above and beyond to provide a good service

Closed at seller’s request.