TEMPORARY CLOSED - SpeedyVerify - The Best Online SIM Card and Phone Verification Service!

Here is my feedback on having used SpeedyVerify for the past 3 months.

Pros: the numbers mostly worked and are usually delivered within 24 hours of ordering. My last order took a week to deliver but was told there was a problem with the provider. I tend to be able to receive codes on all numbers and the few where it didn’t work, I got them replaced quite easily. Support is generally friendly.

Cons: Availability and support has been really going downhill and the chat function on their system seems to constantly break (sometimes, I don’t even know if I am actually connected). I understand that there is a drastic increase in people needing these services now because of the constant PVs, so I understand that there are longer wait times but maybe the provider should look into hiring more VAs. Also, my chat sometimes drops in the middle of a conversation and then I have to join the end of the queue again. And while the system says it’s 24 hours available during the week, I have found that there is basically nobody available ever during evening/night time in Europe. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a VA in the chat during this time, meaning I always have to wait until the next day.

Prices: I usually prefer to use my own SIM cards because it ends up being cheaper, especially when you verify often and you always have immediate availability, so this is the first time I’ve used a PV service, hence I can’t really say whether they’re well priced or not vs other providers.

My feedback is just that chat availability needs to really be improved right now as I spend too much time every day just waiting around for someone to respond, so that’s something to keep in mind. Otherwise, I can say that the numbers work and I get all my codes, so no problem there.

It would be super helpful if the chat can give a real time update of how far you down you are in the queue.

@kraadnc Could you shed some light on how your messaging queueing system works? Apart from the fact that it’s really taking a very long time in the past two weeks to get a hold of a VA (sometimes, it’s instant but quite regularly it takes 45 min + to get to someone), I don’t quite understand how the queuing system works. I do see the automated messages saying that I should NOT leave the chat, otherwise I will lose my queue. But then quite often, the chat just gets disconnected after waiting for 20 min and I have to start from scratch again. Often, this happens multiple times in a row when I have to wait really long. Then, sometimes, I leave the chat and start fresh and then suddenly I have a VA immediately. At this point, I really don’t know what to do anymore to get the quickest response. Thanks!

Can someone answer me in the chat please :slight_smile: ?

@kraadnc Is there a change in your chat system? I was waiting for an hour and then the screen switched and now only shows that your VAs are not available and to send a message. What happens then? Do I get notified when VA’s are available again? How can I verify my numbers now?

??? Any Updates??? @kraadnc

@kraadnc I’ve been waiting for a refund since more than a month now. Can you reply?

Edit - Kraad replied on the thread and sent me a skype reply. I didn’t get a refund yet, I need to take a $600 refund from him. I can send screenshots to @Adnan if that’s required

Edit 2 (6 dec 2020) - The transaction of $600 was done on 25 august. Kraad promised 1000 sims for that price and i didn’t get them. He replied to me a month ago saying he will make it right but i’m still waiting for a refund. I’m opening a dispute now.

@tux Will send you a pm on Skype. I am terribly sorry for the delay.

@NextLvl @att430 @Boris I am so so sorry. Took some time but I’m up and about now and that wouldn’t happen again even if I have to man the chats myself. :slight_smile:

@ddizzle Thank you so much for the review. No excuses. Chat availability was a huge problem because of recent events. From 15, I had to reduce to 3 rotating VAs and 1 VA per shift proves to be challenging.

We use Tawk.to for chats. The way it works, when a new chat comes in, it gets put to the bottom. E.g.

So it’s just like so. The queue is as simple as it sounds. The VAs go through each chat from top to bottom.

Now… in response to @hw711’s request, we will begin answering each chat as soon as they come in. Maybe some slight delay if we’re super swamped. Once answered, if it’s not your turn yet, we’ll let you know immediately your place in the queue. It’s a little too manual given that most of my customers are automation-enthusiasts but this will have to do for now until I find a more “hi-tech” solution. :stuck_out_tongue:

its all good man :slight_smile:

Temporary closrd until we sort issues with the seller.

2 Likes

Topic opened. @kraadnc please post the news here and what clients can expect. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, is this service still working?