This is getting a joke. Can't post pics

so you stopped automatio totally that’s nice and hw you manage to use many account manually ?
knowing that instagram allow only 5
especially for client’s account and slave accounts ?

I clone them using multi64 on android

ok you don’t get any issue for proxy imei phone id… do you change some stuff
and are you using a script or doing it manually
Also for new accounts now that it’s the worst period for automation what would you adice grow them manually for f/uf igtv posting… and only use automation for comment with slave account on new mother account post and dm ?
or you still believe on automation to grow till 10k ?

Update.Posts that i tried to upload and were deleted came back to my account.They are literally showing on my account uploaded on that time i tried

it is fixed on my end. today all accounts posted no problem, however look at the total posts 11. shit.

Yes all the posts came back. Only problem is it costs a fortune as I automatically buy likes. It shat over all my feeds…

Now that it is fixed should we post as much posts as normally or only 1 per day

Just do regular amounts as it will even out iin time

is it working fine as of today? gonna test posting right now.

Good on your end too? @ANIMAL_Main

It’s a long post.

Also had this issue when creating custom accounts for some clients. What I did was uploaded a random image with GPS coordinates (metadata), and then the rest of the images. First image you upload on new IG account has to be a real one (from mobile phone imho), and then other images (from IG, internet) after this one are being posted without any issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes