Tinder - awesome platform

Thats where I met my fiance! …seriously no joke!

2 Likes

Lots of money can be made with Tinder. You can promote affiliate dating websites, or apps (Hot Single Russian Girls).

You could promote your website in your Tinder Profile, and swipe for everyone. They will then see your link, and may click it.

Add a vibrator on the tip of the finder, and have the finger move in circular motions, and you have just made a billion dollars. Hands free organismnator.

1 Like

This method also works well with Snapchat I believe . . . I stay away from them Adult offers anyway, I was trying to making a LP for them but had to shut my laptop lid everytime some one walked in …

3 Likes

CTRL + F4 is your best friend when situations like that occur.
#WARNING
Hitting these two keys will close the window you have up. So make sure when you test this out, its not an important window.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have been looking at snapchat, but they are hiding their API as good as possible, and making updates like very day so it’s nearly impossible to bot there, yet there is one guy who has reverse engineered it and using his private API for his snapchat clone. Do you know anything about snapchat limits though? I would be interested to automate it on my phone at least

1 Like

Nope don’t know anything about Snapchat limits but I guess once you have a Bot you can just do trial and error till you get good settings.

I would love to have a Snapchat bot would be amazing with adult CPA, if someone were to make one, maybe they could also take a look at Casper to see how they allow you to fake live images.

:slight_smile:

Yep , that’s the app i was referring to in my above post, but that guy is not willing to share his API.
I have seen numerious requests to make snapchat bot, and people are willing to pay 2k$~ , yet no one has taken the offers, it has to be hard.

I remember someone saying Casper is selling the API or something along those lines, I believe it was like $2K-$3K a month, which is a lot.

However once you have it, it wont be to difficult to make your money back :slight_smile: