[Top] ⭐ AWM Proxy - Elite residential IPv4 http/socks | 10 000+ ips for 95 usd⚡

239 192 proxies online now.

189 232 proxies online now.

[Service Review]

As you can notice from the seller spam, more and more proxies are available, but less & less support apparently.

Just bought a 1 day trial (15 $) to see how their proxies quality look like. Couldn’t even make them work out ; the usual proxy format IP : Port is apparently unknown from this seller @AWMproxy who actually doesn’t understand proper english.

If you are really willing to try, prepare yourself. They’ll keep saying, without hearing your request :
open link, proxies ip and port on link

When you ask for a 24 hours extension of trial (because you couldn’t connect yet thanks to this awesome support), they’ll tell you :
we a sorry

Been working with more than 30 proxy providers.

Congratulations, you are (support) the bottom ladder one :trophy:

2 Likes

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback. Thanks to these reviews, we are getting better every day.
Excuse us

this is a bad response anyways. A nice one would have been:

“We are really sorry to hear about that. For that reason we offer you 48 hours free trial without extra fees. Please contact us to help you with your first connection using our service.”

Judging by the amount of new proxies, it seems that the cost of letting someone test them for 24 hours is almost insignificant because they may be comming from a botnet.

Upgrade your service dude.

Buddy, I have no authority to grant access to the proxy for free.
If tech.support decided that we will not refund, it is our final decision, justified by facts.
I understand your dissatisfaction and do not argue with it, because there are cases when the decision of tech.support is too sharp.
But I really can’t do anything about it, forgive me.

233 392 proxies online now.

226 711 proxies online now.

138 945 proxies online now.

138 771 proxies online now.
Visit our site: awmproxy.net

191 978 proxies online now.

Do you have 4G USA proxies?

Hello!

No, we have no mobile proxies.

190 310 proxies online now.

117 790 proxies online now.

160 612 proxies online now.