πŸ’ Ultra HQ IG accounts - Long lasting Handmade SCRAPPERS and 2-7yr old AGED accounts for sale, with real followers! - From 0.6$ only!

give me 5 please

Sent :slight_smile:

Giveaway closed :slight_smile:

Review copies giveaway is done. Please don’t ask anymore.
Those who got the accounts, please leave your review in sales thread after testing them.
Thank you.

Restocked Full profiled accounts :slight_smile:

Everything is empty to purchase

Restocked 500+ a couple of hours ago but got sold out. I will restock in a couple of hours again. Let me send you a DM once i do?

1 Like

Are those the securest accounts you sell or you have another more secure?
And yes, save for me 20.
I’m still not sure if I need 20 but if not - I will do take 10.

Restocked 550 :slight_smile:

For bulk purchases, just pre order the day before I will save them for you without putting them on shop, so that even if you are not available when the restock happens, you wont miss out. No pre payment is required. Just a verbal confirmation is all we need :slight_smile:

I’ll need around 50

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

Kindly PM if someone needs some accounts and if they are not in stock :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to pm because am new here. Do you have a email I can reach you by?

Sent a PM!!..

Might be a dumb question but what is the imap and port for the emails on the accounts?

Also, so far the accounts are pretty healthy (day 3). Had a few with invalid password but that was expected as outlined. It was outside the 30 minute window so didn’t ask for replacements (again, my own fault there).

Hey, the port is 993 and IMAP is imap.rambler.ru

From next time, even if its slightly over an hour, do write to me for replacements :slight_smile:

PM sent! 13chars

Restocked :slight_smile:

Restocked 700 :slight_smile:

are these acounts made on IG app and 4g proxy?