Unlimited google drive

Someone here has purchased something on this page? http://imwarriortools.com is this stuff legit?

They offering google drive unlimited one-time payment

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Would you trust all your important stuff to this?

What if it works, and after 18 months you got shutdown…

2 Likes

I have this website added to my Bookmarks I will definitely try it out but I would never try Google Drive and store my data there…to dangerous!

1 Like

I’ve purchased a month of their subscription two months ago, which worked out more than fine (except some downloading issues), so that side of their site is legit.

I’m also interested to know if anyone has any experience with the ‘unlimited’ services imwarriortools.com sells.

2 Likes

Looking at the features you’re promised, I have a feeling all they’re giving you is an “.edu” email ID - which you can then use to get all this other free stuff.

There are some methods to get free .edu domain emails floating around on the internet and BHW. Take a look at those. This is definitely not foolproof and these websites have the full right to ban your account when they realize a bunch of fake email IDs from some non existent Canadian University are taking advantage of them. Losing the free Prime account or Office 365 is okay… but your files on Drive will be 100% gone when it happens.

2 Likes

Just buy an edu email, cost me 2 $

1 Like

Where did you get an edu email for $2?

If you can tell us where do you buy it? @Lukos that would be great

Get it for free if this method still works:

3 Likes

thanks for your help Phago :+1:

1 Like

I tried this method, and after one month, everything gone forever

3 Likes

Good to know. Won’t even do it for the not-so-sensitive stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Pls note that buying .edu will make you under control of someone else, he can see ur stored data, and can change the password anytime if he want.

False, got an edu, changed the password and any way to get it back, so how is he gonna see my stored data and change the password ?

Your edu email is linked to some education institute like a scool or college, admin of this school can see your files at anytime and if he by chance recognize that this email doesnt belong to his school he can delete, and he can know it from edu dashboard and see what ip u served from.

What’s exactly the policy of IMWarriorsTools? and Why it says FREE courses?

I can CLEARLY read that 1 month cost 25$. If so, what if I pay 1 month and then, save everything on a MEGA account?

I guess you can do it

If you want to do some testing and nothing fancy is OK. But as long you are serious with your data I recommend get Official Google drive or any other solution. Your info will be only yours and always with official support too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you are right
Thanks for your answer