Using Facebook in JARVEE-CODE168 and code 55

There are two errors when using jarvee to automatically publish Facebook group posts. They are error 55 and error 168. What could be the cause? Are there too many groups posted? At present, I publish 59 groups a day on one account. How many groups can Facebook publish in a day? Because when I manually posted group posts, I would often receive the prompt in pic 3.

There are two errors when using jarvee to automatically publish Facebook group posts. They are error 55 and error 168. What could be the cause? Are there too many groups posted? At present, I publish 59 groups a day on one account. How many groups can Facebook publish in a day? Because when I manually posted group posts, I would often receive the prompt in pic 3.

And I found that automatic posting will cause loss of material. For example, for a post, I have 2 pictures and text, but in the end there is only text and the pictures is not published at all, or only one picture is published, and the other picture is missing. Circumstances, what is the reason for this?

Error 55 means the groups is closed or not available to post on. What happens then is the browser doesn’t do anything and it runs out of time and you get error 168. Try and join one of those groups manually in the embedded browser and you should find you cant join it. For the 2nd question post a screenshot of campaign>advanced settings>general. Thats where you choose how many pics to post.

Yes, this is a good understanding and explanation of those two errors, the only thing is that you should always check in Embedded browser what error exactly you are getting. Perhaps the group itself is available for posting to, but you’ve got blocked by FB to post. Always check the EB.

Ok, thank you for your reply, do you know how many groups Facebook allows you to post in a day?

Based on my experience I would say 10 groups per day from each account, so if you need more, just add more accounts and spread your posts among those accounts.

haha, I posted more than 50 groups a day, and then I was limited. 10 groups a day are too few

1 Like

You can try using more accounts and spread your posts among them.

If you’ve hit the limit for posting, we also advise lowering the number of actions you do first, this is to make sure that you don’t get under FB’s radar again. So yes, you can start with 10 groups a day for a week or two, then gradually increase. You will need to warm up again until you find the best number of grps to post to without being flagged.