1 000 000 comments taging random people on their own posts?

I hope I am allowed to post considering my level, if not feel free to delete my post.

Today on one of my accounts on instagram a page tagged me on their picture, I check to see what it is and see 1,6 million comments on the post.
And it is just the page commenting: “#LinkInBio @randomusername” the post is an ad for some headphones.
The page is aparently verified and has over 20 followers, around 600 posts and its first post was in april 2017.
Is there a possibility to tag that much people on your post without getting instantly banned?
Because this is already the third time I saw something like this.
Thank you for letting me be a part of this great helping community, wish I created my account earlier because I was reading this forum for quite some time already.

2 Likes

That’s nothing. A few at 10-15 million comments

2 Likes

How come instagram not ban them? Because if its allowed then I think I should make a use of it. Imagine bringing over 1 million people on your post in less than 3 days FOR FREE? Companies would pay REAL MONEY to get their link opened, even if it was only 0.1% its still 1000 times with 0 investment put into it.
And even not caring about companies or links, imagine having your page visited a million times it would grow.

1 Like

Buying mentions

1 Like

Imagine if your hypothesis were true, people could use this strategy to ban many accounts. :joy:

Ex.: I could put 10.000.000 comments in my competitor post and so he would be banned.

2 Likes

Sorry wrong thread reply.

Can you program Jarvee to tag 1 person per comment 500,000 times a day without getting blocked because it is on your own account? According to my calculations, this bot that is posting the comments at about 5.8 comments a second

No I tried. Got the test account banned even tho everyone was a follower too.

1 Like

yup it’s kinda weird in my opinion.
I think because the account is verified so it will get less ban

1 Like

Im not sure how it works but I would really like to lay hands on that method and start doing stuff like that. Hoped someone here would know more about this and give us some valuable answers.

The problem arent the number of comments, this account made all these comments. It tagged 1.5 million people one by one in its own comment section with a #LinkInBio before it so it was like: “#LinkInBio @username” 1.5 million times
its clear that it was a robot action so I really think that account should get insta banned.

Been trying to learn this method can’t find a hook

1 Like

Google Instagram mentions

1 Like

I believe he is able to do so many actions because this account is verified. Verified accounts get a lot of privileges.

1 Like

what do you mean with that? dont understand

yea but this is a croatian page that is selling moisturising cream and all of a sudden they post this post and put a link in their bio for some stupid headphones
and btw this page gained 8.5k followers in less then 16 hours!!! which is 30% of their previous number in 16 hours.
This method is obviously worth a lot and I hope someone in here will soon give us a explanaition on this, maybe even a guide.
*and the number of comments in now 2.3 million

I don’t know how they haven’t gotten banned yet…this seems extreme.

1 Like

Verified accounts can mention an unlimited amount of users and take much longer to get banned.
This account was hacked and someone is using it to abuse this.

1 Like

that is exactly what I tought happened because I know this shop (real life location in Zagreb, Croatias capital) and was wondering why the hell would they be posting some random stupid headphones. but I tought verified users would be able to retreive ther accounts much easier and faster.

1 Like

It looks like the post got deleted