1000 views and it stops

I started this week and im also at around 150 views a video.

So what do you have to do to go to the next phase? Better quality content, more videos?

Do you think there is a specific metric the algorithm looks at to decide when to move a creator to the next phase such as Follows to Views Ratio or Watch Time?

1 Like

i created a new account yesterday and already have 7 of my 9 videos with over 1k views, 2 over 20k views and 400 followers. all I do is create content I think the audience I’m aiming for will like, put relevant hashtags to do with my audience in the description, and watch them grow! also the key is to post around 4 times a day - I found posting later at night (UK time) makes my videos blow up more for some reason

1 Like

My Issue is that once I post a new video, my last video stops getting views completely. I want to post at least once a day but then I’m conflicted knowing that if I don’t post, my last post will still be getting activity. The TikTok algorithm is so annoying :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Hey send me your TikTok. I’m tryna get mine to work better because I onlu get 2000 views then it slows down

1 Like

What’s ur TikTok?

1 Like

Can anyone have a look my account @leonewzealand
It suddenly no view at all from last week. Have no idea what happened. Please help me. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi ive added and viewed you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting the same problem. I have two channels but they seem stuck!

1 Like

Hey guys!! i’ve been having a similar issue with only getting about 100- 200 views. i kind of understand this bc i usually just follow trends which does get me engagement but not where i want. I tried making videos that were sort of travel vids or making videos about something people like but they also don’t get much views. I’ve been on this app for about 6 years even musically time and i only have 800 followers while some people get millions of views for just looking pretty? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Hi! I just started TikTok a few days ago with a crazy raccoon video and the post hit 10,000 views and tik tok took it down saying it was dangerous. I appealed and 3 days later they put it back up again but now it is not getting views. Anyone know why?
@jessicaeder

1 Like

Hi! I just started TikTok a few days ago and posted a video of my daughter trying to capture a raccoon. Within a few hours it got 10,000 views but TikTok put took it down saying it was dangerous. I appealed and they put it back up two days later but now it’s not getting any views. Anyone know why?
@jessicaeder

1 Like

I only get like 200 views I wish I never had a post get more than 1000 views :frowning:

What should I do to get better at Tik tok?

1 Like