11k followers to 40k in 4 days

i just noticed on facebook

she rised up from 11k to 40k in 4 days (socialblade info)
pretty cool!, but how did she got noticed by instagram

anyways,i respect her and happy for that kind of blessing
any thoughts?

1 Like

She bought likely fake followers. A colleague of mine with 15K followers, he got a shoutout from 9 Mio. -account and his followers increased within a day of 1,350 followers.
So its not very likely that she bought shoutouts, 19K in 4 days would be just to expensive and if you look at her pics, they might be nice, but no chance for going viral…

Observe this account and you will notice in the next days that she will lose a lot of followers…

i dont think she bought any, she got a shoutout by instagram (facebook page)

Have you even looked at the engagement she is getting for her recent pics? She is definitely not getting fake followers.

I did, but the likes are normally not an evidence for not buying fake followers. Many people are doing the combination of buying fake followers AND buying fake likes.

Okay, this is then an exception :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Instagram regularly features IG accounts, and is well known for making them big pages.

How to get featured is a bit of conjecture. They used to have a way to submit, now I think they look for certain metrics/themes or unique accounts. If you know the right person you probably stand a good chance as well.

4 Likes

i thought so, thx for your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

She has a really unique and interesting profile which Instagram loves. It’s still astonishing how many followers she got because I usually check the profiles Instagram features and it doesn’t seem to automatically translate into followers. Guess maybe she struck a chord with people? I really don’t think she’s buying anything

1 Like

I seen pages grow at 9k+ per day if shoutout is from a big enough page or pages. So it not really uncommon

2 Likes

thx for your comment
got any links for this kind of shoutouts?
thx for your wisdom :slight_smile:

1 Like

you need a page 800k min to ask…a really tight group…they help each other,if you have one this size…i can ask if you can join

2 Likes

oh a engagement group, i thought u talking about shoutout\engagement service

1 Like

sure its possible, but it would be better if there was a plan to predict and monetize, strategy first

lol here the struggle is real to get some money . and people get 9k followers in a day ahahaha . while we break our heads reaching 50k lol

They started small also…they did not wake up one day and all of a sudden 700k was on their hands. People fail to understand these big accounts …they worked hard to make them big and long time to succeed…

4 Likes

It will take work to get to that kind of level, but once you get past the hard part it should be smooth sailing from there. It is always easier to gain followers when you have more followers

1 Like

What is an engagement group? I imagine it would be a group of people who engage with your photo as soon as you post it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes exacly! There are a lot of that group on telegram!

1 Like

I am just afraid that this type of behaviour would be punished by instagram? Isnt it suspicious that the same people are always the first to like your photos? Just wondering.

well i thought about it and i think its just not part of their algorithm, you can like the same ig profile posts as much as you like

1 Like