16,5 Million of posts and keep going

i dont think so, he hav been spaming posting for a month now usually with this kind of activity account wont last longer tha 48hrs. This dude using some kind of algo that bypass limitation. I’ve seen way crazy things than this !

1 Like

very weird definitely need to follow up on this.

following this madness

Really? Iv never seen this service?

Btw, anyone ever followed the page called “@streetartglobe”? It gained like 15M followers in no time. And the crazy thing is so many of its followers swear they have no idea how they followed this account; and no matter how many times they tried to unfollow or even block it, they would only find themselves following this account soon again.

Even if this account seems banned at this moment, I was curious how it could do that, especially how it could survive for so long on Instagram until recently.

What Forums is this posted on? I’m Interested

Seems like it did it through a chrome extension apparently

2 Likes

He is using a PHP & mgp25 (can be found on github)

I have spoken with the person, it’s a 17 year old boy.

or maybe he’s doing just for fun with no goal on mind you never know but one thing to keep in mind he’s doing something that most of us can’t so he has something to teach and maybe inspires you well as i said you never know from where that great idea can come

Managed to figure it out all good up to like 20 posts ever few seconds haha

https://www.instagram.com/eyemediaa/ What about this guy?

In past there was no limit of 7500 followings so we can follow 2 millions peoples if we want, there are a lot of accounts like that that still have a lot of following

1 Like

I know this guy: https://www.instagram.com/dikogu/ (have 300k posts, all the same, so he offers this as a service) :smiley: Maybe someone is doing this on purpose, I don’t know :smiley:

I think most of this pages where created before IG algo was a big thing. So programmers had a window of time to abuse it. Thats why we see some pages with millions of posts, or followings

But in other hand if your account has big trust score, you might be able to do almost the same

But people are still selling bulk posting on IG for very small prices :smiley: About followings, it was possible to have >7.5k before IG algo was a big thing - that’s true :slight_smile:

1 Like

The question here is, why would you ever buy this as a service?

I can’t figure out a way this would help someone so much that they would pay for it.

This 13charsss

Also, i’ve seen people selling services such as “pay me and i will give you any private acc’s posts”. Probably mass posting and such types of services are just for very specific purposes

2 Likes

I always say that.
There is meaning in everything.
You just have to look at it differently: D

2 Likes

guys, this man is back omg… (i think its him)
someone sent a 10.9m posts profile on discord. which is still spamming.
im sure this is the same guy who posted all of those dogs back in 2019
https://www.instagram.com/im_mathias777/
he even builded up his own hashtag: #mathiassantourian
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

(i cant post link)
oh shit i can

1 Like

Just why would someone do this :joy: