2 Big Twitter Accounts shadowbanned? What do I do wrong?

Hello I run 2 big Twitter accounts but I think I am shadowbanned, at least the website clicks I gain from them are ridicolous.

ISSUES:

1. Account (320k Followers - 2014 - 95% real - many of them in my niche) - HOME IP - Posting 30 Tweets/day (with Socialoopmh as I dont want to use Jarvee here), most of them with pictures that show my service with a link to my website in the text. I do maybe 100 manual following/day and a few likes. here and there I do some DM’s . Everything was manual from the beginning.

Results (1.Account ):----> I had 28.8K profile visits in last 30 days so almost 1000/day ! BUT I only get 25 website clicks/day in average from this twitter page. What do I do wrong? Am I shadowbanned somehow?

1. Account (95k Followers - 2014 - 95% real - many of them in my niche) - Dedicated Proxy over years - Posting 30 tweets/day - most of them with pictures that show my service with a link to my website in the text. I run jarvee with 50 followings/day, 50 likes/day, DM new Followers.

Results (2.Account ):----> I had 7.7k profile visits in last 30 days so almost 250/day - BUT here the same I only get 5 website clicks/day in average from this twitter page. What do I do wrong? Am I shadowbanned somehow

Help me, maybe I do something ridicolously wrong.
Having such a high amount of real followers (in mmy niche) I should be able to gain AT LEAST 100-200 website clicks/day in total and not just 30/day.

Do you use hashtags in your tweets?

If you have 1-2 other Twitter accounts, you can test whether your main accounts get shadowbanned or not by following those accounts, then check if you receive a notification when your main accounts followed them.

On at least 90% I dont use hashtags.

Ok I tried and I get no notification for following action but I do get notification for likes. So both accounts I talked about are shadowbanned?
The shadowban test site says they are not shadowbanned. Also I can find the tweets of the account in the timeline if I search for the useraccount in a new twitter page.(not logged in)

Does that mean I am shadowbanned in terms of the notifications?`

I though get 28k profile visitors per month. And also the link clicks on the tweets are very low. Should Ibetter post site link without a big promo picture? I mean posting a text, the website link but with good preview picture to increase the website clicks?

But if you are doing 50 follows daily and you get new followers every day it means you are not shadowbanned and ppl you are following gets notification, maybe try create better call to action posts.

No, I dont get maybe 2-3/day…but this is normal, the accounts are big so people are just following …doesnt mean they get notified.

Other thing, I do run 100 Twitter Accs in Jarvee to promote my website. I figured that with sexy pics I get more followers per day back and I assume more traffic on the twitter page → in average more website clicks…should I change all profiles to sexy pic photos?

Thats normal because ppl are horny all the time but if you are not in adult niche i dont think you will get more targeted clicks/leads in other niches :laughing: If you think you are shadowbanned just stop accs for a week or 2 weeks and then warm them up. But if shadowban.eu says you are not shadowbanned i dont think you are.

yea but I definitely dont get a follower notification from my 2 big accounts. So I am blocked in some way

Twitter notifications are broken, ghost notifications badges showing like 6 notifications when there are none, and many accounts experience the problem where they follow others and there are no new followers notifications sent.

Even on new accounts, if you create one account now and follow yourself chances are that you won’t get notifications so this is not so much a shadowban as a global Twitter problem with the notifications. My blind guess is that they try to combat spamming and in the process, they minimized the following notifications and their algorithm is messed up/

ok but with 1. 320k followers and 2. 95k followers (many in my niche) I should be able to get 100 website clicks/day right? I have to get this. What options do I have?

1. More tweets than 30/day? (dont want to risk anything)
  2. Using different hastags in every tweet ?
  3. Adding a good URL preview for Twitter (with good image) so people can click instead of seeing a picture and a small link before it.
  4. better DM’s? Maybe even adding website link into DM?
    5.More liking/following?

I just want a way to make 100 website clicks/day in average with them.

Yeah definitely, 100 clicks should be easy.

I suggest that you upload some tweets with a CTA to a link, follow/unfollow wouldn’t really help as you’re already too big.

And yes a good preview image would definitely help with that. So you better post most frequently calling people to click your links and you bundle that with a good preview image.

If you already do DMs then you could add the link there too but it depends on the nature of your business, if you’re into adult, gambling, crypto then I suggest you don’t or you could get reported and get your account banned pretty fast. If it’s a legit business then go ahead.

just checking, are you tracking the website clicks using this? >> Create a website clicks campaign

Offer the expired coupon with big discount on your profile to see if the clicks to your site is increased

100/day would be a dream.

How would a tweet with a CTA to a link look like?
Can you describe what do you mean exactly?

Currently 90% of my tweets are like this:

*TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEXTTEXT TEX

Get your Deal here: --_> WEBSITE LINK

(HERE 1 IMAGE OF THE SERVICE)*

Hello no I dont do that

Do you mean offering a discount like 20% or so on the twitter page? ON images? or where exactly?

“ I had 7.7k profile visits in last 30 days so almost 250/day - BUT here the same I only get 5 website clicks/day in average from this twitter page.” Just post the invalid or expired coupon 70% off for your service or products on your profile and see if there is increased clicks from the profile link if you can put the link on the profile.

you mean as a test to see the clicks increasing or not then you can switch it with a valid one? as a test right?

yes, just to check if the accounts got shadowbanned or the visitors have no interest to click the link.