2018 IG Engagement Group

Hi guys,

Looking to extend our IG engagement group.

Right now it’s open to all accounts with over 500 followers.

Please pm me your IG- do not post below.

2 Likes

I highly suggest not to post your IG usernames here since OP posted in public forum. Better use PM if interested.

1 Like

Edited thanks

Great. Now my post doesn’t make sense :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s fine the more comments makes it look like it’s trending already haha

1 Like

Are you doing it with any kind of automated software?

No automation. Every one manually does it. You can use a scheduling tool or automation if you like as long as your comments make sense.

how many acc are currently in the group and what niches are you guys working with.

Approx 40.

Fitness and fashion mainly, a few car owners too

1 Like

Ok, i can join with 8 fitness account, pm me

@JJOSHWALKER please add i have high quality photos and 3000+ followers :))

Guys please don’t forget that this is a public forum. It isn’t wise to display your IG username here.Thats why OP requested PMs.

1 Like

Is there a minimum follower amount?

For some reason I can’t pm you. Please pm me if you don’t mind.

I am also having trouble with PM can you please pm as well?

Hy there! I’m interested. How do I PM you? Sorry, I’m a brand new user of mpsocial :slight_smile:

PM sent :slight_smile: . Looking forward to jon .

This thread has been closed because it does not meet the “quality standards”. If you think the judgement is unfair or we did a mistake , please PM me (@HenryCooper) , staff or any other member with a Leader badge ( https://mpsocial.com/badges/4/leader ) , so we can review your engagement group . This has been done because of the recent wave of engagement threads that don’t even respond to people asking them to join or don’t meet any of the requirements a normal and healthy engagement group should have .