2018 is done - 2019, here we come! πŸŽ‰

Dear mpsocial members,

2018 has been a year full of ups and downs for all of us. But, we are still alive and well and hopefully making some good :moneybag: :+1:

I want to thank everyone who is a part of this community and has been contributing to the forum for the past year. Special thanks to the MP team and all the OGs of this forum! :pray:

I hope we can make 2019 our bitch and take all social networks, bend them over and use them to our advantage :wink: Do you have any goals for 2019?

See you around and enjoy your night :fireworks:

20 Likes

Personally, I want to re-build my Instagram network in 2019 from 0 - 100,000+ followers. In late October when the PV/ban wave hit I ended up losing all of my Instagram accounts (lost 110,000 followers combined in a weekend). I’ve since taken measures to give myself the best chance at survival in the future (more expensive proxies, etc.).

Besides Instagram, I want to start earning more money via. freelancing in 2019. I used to do a lot of freelancing (and made good money doing so) back in 2016, but I stopped freelancing in 2017 due to the stress of dealing with clients (I’m in a niche/industry where 2/5 clients are terrible). Now, in 2019, I know how to deal with bad clients better and I’m also not afraid to charge $600 a month for a service that other people would charge $90 a month for.

Finally, I’m challenging myself to not use social media anymore. I don’t count growing Instagram accounts as β€œusing social media” because it’s all automated- I’m referring to personal use/consumption. The reason I want to stop using social media is because 99.9% of the things I see on social media are not relevant, and I also have a hard time seeing people my age at college while I’m stuck living in a barren wasteland in Canada (lol).

That’s about it for me.

8 Likes

Wish you a happy new year and hope that you will achieve your goals! :confetti_ball::tada:

7 Likes

Happy new year to all! image

7 Likes

Happy New Year.

1 Like

Feliz nuevo ano!

1 Like

Happy New Year Everyone!! xx

1 Like

Happy 2019 :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy New Year Guys. :smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy New Year

1 Like

I really want to start my own SMMA and I think here on mpsocial I will find enough information to learn a lot about Social Media :wink:

2 Likes