2020 Hashtag Strategy πŸ“ˆ

if you keep using the same hashtags over and over on your posts IG will start removing them and sooner or later they will block you from posting the caption altogether, so make sure to use different ones

Thansk for the strategy explanation :slight_smile:

I have a question you didnt touch on. Do you look at daily activity at all or just total volume?

Usually people look at total number of posts, which in my opinion is not the best. That’s why I build a free tool that shows you related hashtags and gives you useful metrics like posts per hour, average likes/comments and the most important one is the minimum number of likes for the top posts.

The hashtag ladder strategy is great, but try using it based on the number of minimum likes rather than the total posts.

/ mod edit - stop spamming the forum with mentions or the link to your site , just had to remove several links all over, next one I find will result in a permanent ban.

Good luck!

2 Likes

@powerlifter hey man could you PM me? I cant PM you it says your profile is hidden.

Exactly the same.
No changes?
Same set of hashtags every post every day?
I have heard that if you use the same set of hashtags every day, Instagram might ShadowBan you?

none – same set

1 Like

Could you take a look at my account too? I’ve switched my tags up but I’m not doing that much better

I’m new to social media and learning my way up. My basic question is, what does 75% hashtags(with total post count 5k-250k) mean here?

Also, my work is focused on LinkedIn mostly. So, is it ok to use the same hashtag on every post?

If you want to use 20 hashtags on your post, 75% hashtags(with total post count 5k-250k) means 15 out of 20 hashtags have post count 5k-250k, and the rest of the hashtags have total post count 500k-1 mil. The strategy above is only useful for IG.

1 Like