24 hours block loop with no idea on how to get out. Full manual on iPhone

There is yet no solution for this loop. Waiting out 7 days doesn’t solve the problem at all.

Some accounts get unblocked after 2days. Some are sticking for 7-10days.

We still think this is some bug causing this. No other way than just waiting, trying and hoping you get unblocked soon.

Edit: No matter how many actions you make.

• One account got this while just signed in into two mobile devices and regulary posting and liking few pictures a day.
  • One account with 120F/60L a day signed into two mobile devices (manual).
2 Likes

Hi

I hope your issue here has been solved.

If not. I just wanted to say that I faced exactly this issue doing manual interaction on the app.

I got action blocked doing unfollows. And I wasn’t told when the block would be lifted. Got only the message Action Blocked, we are trying to protect our community bla… bla… bla.

Here is what you should do:

1. Change password
  2. Some say clear cache and data of IG app, I would suggest delete IG app and re-install it again.
  3. Log on to affected account with new password on the browser version of IG and do actions. It should work now.
  4. Now log back in to the freshly installed IG app, and you will realise things work again.
  5. If it doesn’t go back to normal you stop doing the action that hit you for approximately a week. And don’t get tempted to try before a week is over.
    But do all other actions that you are able to. Work with the account and it will be back. It is only a matter of time and. Working back the trustscore of the account.

I have done this and it has worked.

Best of luck to you.

1 Like