2M Facebook group reach problem

Hello folks, i have FB group of 2M of members. it’s not active as normal groups which they’ve more post likes and more engage.
but sudden on someday of a week “like Friday sometimes Tuesday” my group goes active post got more engagement members request increase every thing change but at the end of my lucky day it goes into a ghosts town again,
i’m wondering what’s going on? it’s weird and silly i didn’t found explanation for this problem i mean i’m keeping track of it daily like filtering spammers, deleting shitty content doing, engagement tips…etc
does any faced this problem? kindly give me some advises or tricks to get rid of this problem.
thank you in advance, cheers :smile:

What kind of group is it? Some niche topic or is it a group for a city/town, or something else?
And it’s public right? Extra engagements might be triggered by sharing of your group post by someone with large group of friends/good engagement with the topics in your group, which then snowballs into more engagement for the other posts as well. Which is why it doesn’t happen on any particular day and is random.

You should get more people as moderators for the group and set up a schedule for posting from your/mod account. When admin/mods post on a group, there’s a higher chance of members getting a notification about it. You have to make sure your posts are highly engaging (use viral posts/videos from any relevant instagram hashtag or relevant subreddit - higher chance of people engaging then). Once people start engaging with you & mods regularly, then Fb will send out more notifications whenever you or the other mods post. That should get more shares, more engagement, more join requests, etc.

1 Like

killer replay mate :star_struck:
i was thinking exactly as you said "sharing posts from my group to other groups with high engage ".
so iv’e already bought new group on the same niche as my present group which is about jokes and funny videos.
also if i used random accounts to do shares is it good or the group i should share stuff to it must belong to me also? because there are tons of groups out there at the same niche of mine.
thank you mate your replay helped me much :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can use any account to share any post from your group to other groups. Will not make much of a difference.

But when you are posting on your OWN group (never share on your owned group. Always download the photo/video and upload as a new post), try to post from your admin or mod account, because that should increase engagement.

1 Like

thank you bro, i will give it a try

1 Like

Hey mate, would you mind to share the info where you buy your groups? Much appreciated mate

1 Like

unfortunately i don’t know marketplace for selling groups, i bought some groups by talking directly to admin of it and make deal with him/her
try pick some groups you interested on them and contact admin if he/she want to sell or not, good luck

1 Like

Thanks mate (13 char)