πŸ’Ž[CLOSED] [-40%] LinkedIn Agency Service | Increase your sales! | Client management | Open your own Agency

Hi,
My name is Simon and I warmly greet you from Poland. Since 2015 I have been working with automation on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.

As a result of the problems with automation on Instagram, and lower margin, I’ve focused all my resources on the LinkedIn platform.

I currently work for agencies from Germany, Spain, Italy and USA. In each of these countries I have a person responsible for sales, but I still personally handle and generate contacts for them.

:fire: This month alone I’ve connected with 120 clients from Poland regarding the use of my service :fire:

Based on my experience, I know that sky is the limit here and therefore decided to put this post in the marketplace.

I would like to invite you to watch my short video presentation about me. Please note that I work mainly on the Polish market and my English is not fluent.

I would like to share the key advantage of using the LinkedIn platform. LinkedIn it is the fastest growing B2B platform in the world and the only one that allows choosing a group of recipients by using basic of filters available on LinkedIn. For example, when creating Facebook or Instagram ads, we target groups based on their behavioural interests. LinkedIn gives us an opportunity to fine tune our search criteria. If your goal is to reach the CEO of an advertising agency from New York which employs 1-10 or 11-50 employees, LinkedIn allows you to do that.

On LinkedIn we can choose from 146 industries/sectors, practically from every country and connecting with all possible professional roles in the B2B sector.
Considering what LinkedIn can do and how precisely we can target the group of recipients, have you asked yourself if your client is using this platform?
With our expertise we can reach your potential clients and present your services to them.
There are practically no boundaries here.

My offering is based on the two packages detailed below.

LinkedIn Client Management service for $199 ($149 for MpSocial users) which includes the following services:

• servicing your account or client outsourcing,

• audit of your LinkedIn profile (consultation via Skype),

• sending initial 3000 invitations to your network of contacts with a note of up to 300 characters (I will advise which form performs best. My clients gain 40%-50% efficiency in acceptance from new contacts),

• sending follow up notifications for anyone who has accepted the invitation,

• help with choosing the right group of recipients.

There is also a possibility of creating so-called slaves accounts that will collect leads for you and your clients.

LinkedIn Consulting service for $997 -40% Discount! where:

• I will teach you how to use the full potential of the LinkedIn platform to your advantage,

• I will advise what the best target group is in order for you to gain new customers on LinkedIn,

• I will advise what settings to use to service your clients,

• I will teach you what you can offer to your clients,

• I will provide you with all the know-how of creating your own LinkedIn Client Management agency,

• All consultations take place via Skype

For more details please reply to this post. I will respond to you in a private message with a calendar invite to arrange a call to discuss the packages and my services at a time convenient to you.

16 Likes

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales!

Thank you @Adnan !

I have discount for first interested members of MpSocial :slight_smile:

Feel free to PM me for more details :slight_smile:
Greetings from Poland!!

5 Likes

Good luck @ciras! I’m sure there will be people interested for your services :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure @Bianca

Have a great day!

1 Like

Nice Video @ciras :slight_smile: LinkedIn is the best Social Media Platform for generating B2B leads!
Good luck with the sales!

1 Like

Thanks @mtvtshirts.com

I would like to share with you guys some LinkedIn statistics

Are you ready?.

1 Like

Do you agree with Gary?

Do not miss your opportunity.
I am sure you are missing β€˜Plug-and-leave’ times :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bardzo dobre!

Will keep in touch!
Good luck!

1 Like

DziΔ™kuje! :slight_smile:

Thanks man!

I know you all know Calendly, that`s how looks my last month and this one.

All are HOT leads for my service of client management in Poland

Facebook Pixel:

28 days
3,3k Page views
0 ADs spend, full traffic to my website with service of LinkedIn management!!

4 Likes

PM skype contact please.

Would love to learn more.

My skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/bi7Ne6b7zz9s

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

can you shoot me a pm update on how this is going

Hey I sent you PM but didn`t get back your rely.

Do you know that there is a huge potential to get clients from LinkedIn fro your IG services?

• We are able to reach SMMA and ask for outsourcing clients
  • We go over 2 MILIONS of Models on LinkedIn only on USA!
  • 290k+ Actors using LinkedIN on US!

Can you feel it?
Let`s catch some fishes for your business!

:fire: -40% for consulting service!

1 Like

Hey, Can you please shoot me back a DM with some more details, thanks!

Hey @chase1623 sent you reply!

HI @ciras interested in your linkedin β€˜slave account’ setup. DM me and let’s chat. cheers

1 Like

Hey Buddy, sent you a PM.

Bardzo dobre!

Will keep in touch!
Good luck!

Thanks!

Do you know that accept rate of connection requests is around 35-50%?
It means ~700-1500 followups with your offert!
Too targeted audience:
Geography
Language
Industry
Function in company
Seniority level
And much, much more