🪢 4G+ MOBILE PROXIES by Proxy.Doctor | MPsocial Exclusive | Trial Offer | Unlimited | Private | Dedicated | Raw | Lowest Prices | All Payments | Fast Support

i need 4g trial please

@mandc :point_right: 48HR Trial available at Proxy.Doctor Trial
Let me know if you need more info or help setting up,
Boris

Hey Sir,

Still able to get a trial on these?

@thebros :point_right: 48HR Trial available at Proxy.Doctor Trial
Let me know if you need more info or help setting up,
Boris

1 Like

What providers in your inventory?
What the difference between Chief Proxy and Agency proxy?

1 Like

@yee There are 3 mobile ISPs in Austria at the moment. We offer all of them.

• Magenta (former T-Mobile Austria)
  • Telekom Austria (A1)
  • Three (Hutchison)

For individual users there is no real difference.
But for larger orders, like Agencies, it is of great advantage to have a mix of three different providers.
That also gives you the main advantage of our ‘Agency Proxy Plan’.
Besides this, you have massive discounts on larger bulk orders from 10+ Proxies, since it also reduces our cost by setting up bulk proxies (hardware, SIM contracts and admin resources).
This is why we split our proxy pricing into personal and agency proxy plans.

:point_right: https://proxy.doctor

I need some proxies with good trust to run some Facebook Ads accounts on multilogin, I just need to run 5 accounts. Which plan should i use?

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in our proxies.
I would recommend the lowest (inter-plan).
Boris

I want proxies to run my child accounts can I get a trial if possible?

1 Like

how many accounts could you run using your largest plan?

1 Like

We recommend not more than 5-10 at the same “exact” time, but you may use more if you like. You can also run up to 20-40+ accounts easily and safely by operating accounts in shifts and automating with care.
Example with 20 accounts:
-‍- Run 1st set of 5 accounts for 6 hrs, then rest them for 18 hrs
-‍- Run 2nd set of 5 accounts for 6 hrs, then rest them for 18 hrs
-‍- Run 3rd set of 5 accounts for 6 hrs, then rest them for 18 hrs
-‍- Run 4th set of 5 accounts for 6 hrs, then rest them for 18 hrs
-‍- Repeat
BUT, for your paying clients we would recommend one dedicated 4G+ proxy per account.

Note: We are talking about IG accounts here, of course you can add more accounts from different platforms like Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn etc.

We can also recommend running up to 80+ “IG Scrapers” on ONE of our proxies, they should last longer.

Does not accept Dutch postcode, tried all variations…

Thanks for letting us know… Pls try: Home – Proxy.Doctor

i need 4g trial please

1 Like

48hr Trials are available here: https://proxy.doctor

Amazing u archive that in the ISP is the right Provider. Amazing proxy.

1 Like

FYI
It is always a good practice to set your VPS (or PC) in the same timezone :watch: as your proxy, since this is detectable.

1 Like

Thx Boris this is exactly our goal. To be 100% Human and i hope JV can Fix the Browser. Because if all works fine and just the Browser can be detective as a fake browser all the rest makes no sense because all the platform will see alone because of the Browser that we are fake because the browser its show up as fake google chrome browser. Please JV team fix your Browser.

Or somebody archive that the EB Browser of JV is at this test all green?
https://pixelscan.net

1 Like

We believe in testing, before you purchase!
For this reason all our proxies include a trial period, before starting your paid plan. Your proxies IP address is important and will give you a lot of information. But don’t forget about other factors like DNS (by a real mobile ISP), MTU size and TTL (time to live) of a real android phone, and of course the OS fingerprint.
The OS fingerprint must mach the user-agent, otherwise it does not look like a real phone on an actual 4G+ mobile connection. Also, beware of the OS time and time zone, it should match the proxies time and time zone.
Here some tools that will help you research your 4G+ proxy and it’s authenticity:
www.ipqualityscore.com
www.ip2location.com
www.whoer.net
www.browserleaks.com
www.dnsleaktest.com
Try to check locations, connection type, DNS IPs, OS fingerprint and Fraud or Trust Score.

3 Likes

Can we get to test Magenta?

1 Like