4G Proxies (Jarvee/Instagram) Private vs. Shared?

Are there even private 4G/3G proxies and if so are they better? Are shared ones still recommended?

1 Like

Not sure nowadays in 2021, a “shared” proxy is a good option. It’s probably less spammed than it was before, but also the limits and hammer bans threshold are way lower than it used to.

I wouls advise to stay away from shared ones ; you might end up sharing your proxy with a real spammer :slightly_smiling_face: (or with a grand mother, which in this case is good)

1 Like

yes you can have a private proxy, shared ones are never recommended, just image the simplest case when your IP is shared with many users, that will automatically block the account.

1 Like

Yes, I know that, but I meant if there are also private proxies for 4G/3G since they rotate (wich means you’ll get a different IP ever x minutes/hours anyway as far as I understand it). Best regards.

1 Like

as long as the rotating IPs are from the same city and not far from each other that should be okay.

2 Likes

Shared proxies are never recommended as in most cases these proxies are blacklisted. What you’d want to go for are 4G mobile proxies that use true, dedicated cell phones as hardware.

2 Likes

Never go for shared proxies. It’s best to have dedicated proxies for your accounts.

1 Like

Got my own proxies, yes. But still, it is possible to make something out of shared proxies, if done properly.

If * … :slightly_smiling_face:

I was going to ask you denis about having own proxies but i always forget, is it less expensive and better to use than buying 4g ones? and what are the benefits and disadvantage?

1 Like

If we talk about the same kind of proxies, yes. It will be less expensive to make your own proxies, than renting them :slightly_smiling_face:

There are actually 3 cons :

• Tech knowledge required.

• Some maintenance might be needed at some point.

• Not possible to do this worldwide. Some countries aren’t developped enough yet, and don’t provide a good network technology. If you’re from those kind of places, better renting proxies.

2 Likes

someone should create a marketplace offer where they not only teach you but consult on to create 4 g proxies . i know i would buy one of course if the price is reasonable

1 Like

All seasond proxy providers could do that :wink:
It would involve hardware, software and know-how.
The latter would be the biggest investment.
So in the end it is about one-time investment vs monthly cost.

understood, thanks for that :+1:, what kind on maintenance might be required? technical stuff?