4G Proxy - Rotate Or Not? (Instagram)

I’ve got 2 questions:

Should you rotate your 4G proxy?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?

Leave a comment below.

1 Like

Yes

Because normal phones change their IP several times during the day as you move from tower to tower or go in and out of signal. Having a static/locked mobile IP is bad because its the opposite of the normal phone user behavior.

1 Like

Rotating the proxies makes it look like you are changing the wifi networks used. It will be as if you are on the move with your phone.

One thing you should remember is the proxies used should reflect the same location (city) as much as possible as it’s not wise to rotate proxies which are from very far locations, for example different countries.

2 Likes

Except if you are on lockdown and are at home all day, like most of the population these days…

There is no such thing as a ‘static’ Mobile proxy - at least not if you don’t just buy the IPs from Verizon and some shady third-party seller that fall into the ‘Mobile’ range.

All Mobile ISPs rotate the IPs of devices that are connected long enough, on their own accord.

2 Likes

If you’re going to use IPs from multiple locations that are far from each other, then it’s better to avoid rotating IPs.

But let’s say you have 3-4 Ip’s from the same location/city, you can use rotation since that will be similar to the human behavior witch makes the account look more natural and legit.

1 Like

I am not using the rotating option. Nor sure that anyone can prove if rotating proxies is making your accounts safer or not.

2 Likes

plenty do, try running 20 accounts on a mobile proxy static(one that rotates naturally) compared to one that rotates every X hours. Way less blocks/bans.

2 Likes

Have you tried a high amount of active EB browsers (30+) with static proxies? Causes lots of follow blocks.

1 Like

1 private -24 ig accounts rotation ip time every 30min or 60min , it is safe and work well.

do you use 24 simultaneously? Please explain

1 Like

I have teach you last month

Every mobile connection rotates naturally, assuming you are not buying fake mobile proxies (wifi, asn tricks). Depending on the mobile ISP they will have different max session timers (up to 10 hours or more for some). So on average, if no rotation is being done, your IP will be sticky for a maximum of 10 hours. Depending on signal or modem behavior it might lose connection or the cell tower will force a reconnect before the session timer of the mobile ISP runs out.

Some mobile proxy providers do not really “rotate”, they just switch you on another modem, where someone else before might have done some bad things, so make sure you buy access to a dedicated dongle that is only yours and not just a “port” or something similar (there is exceptions where shared IPs can be beneficial).

Rotation can be an advantage if you know what you are doing, but it can be really dangerous if you are clueless (but not for the reason you might think). A rotation might sometimes help with blocks, BUT if you need rotation to get rid of blocks, it means you are already with your back at the wall. So when the next update comes that lowers the bar even lower, you might be out of luck permanently.

It is the same problem with WebEndpoints (Embedded Browser) vs MobileEndpoints (API). Yes, you might be able to get rid of some blocks on the EB or you might be able to push more, but at the end of the day, again, you are with your back at the wall. Once a new update comes, your operation is done for good.

There is no answer that fits it all. Some people just want to push the limits, do not care about the future of their business. Others want to stay low-key and avoid headaches long term. Pick your poison :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And who are you “billy”?

1 Like

we talk in telegram

I see, you must be the person of wich I lost the history.

1 Like

trust me, private 4g proxy can manage 24 ig accounts

1 Like

I am not sure about that.

1 Like

Ok, good luck!

No luck needed “billy”.

1 Like

buy a private 4g proxy, i teach you.