5xx Server Error Instagram

yeah, same thing here. Whatever it’s happening, it ain’t over yet.

1 Like

I shut off every one of my accounts because it’s causing my accounts to get flagged for verifications. God dammit. Still in and out.

It’s all good for my area now. Thanks goodness. Almost thought all my accounts were banned.

1 Like

Here’s what I suggest after stopping the accounts, go to each account and clear the queue.

1 Like

So did I, even after checking the down indicator websites. But googling the error showed it happened before. I just didn’t see a thread here so I figured I would start one before 20 of them popped up.

Where are you located?

LOLOLO,

People are using the down indicator website to try to get followers…my favorite so far…

3 Likes

I LOVE confirmation that people dont know dick about instagram lol

1 Like

I might just sit here all day, if I still had my blog, I would write a good one about these…

1 Like

On a side note, I think we found that one annoying kids Instagram…

Follow @thirstynobody for the lamest pictures of my lunch, shitty promos, and duckface selfies. Sometimes I even stand topless, flexing in front of my bathroom mirror. Get at me

you mean that Mix kid? hahahahahahaha

1 Like

The outage indicator is gold. It’s full of shameless self promotion of some of the worst IG accounts I’ve seen yet.

LOL yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

That gave it away right there. (I’ve seen his IG)

Hopefully @johnny will keep a close tab on that :poop: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha…I was kidding, but that guys description was almost spot on for that kids IG.

1 Like

Nothing’s down for me???

1 Like

are we good yet people?

1 Like

It’s (mostly) back up for everyone. Probably use Level 3 out of a colocation that had issues. It can take a long time for those routers to properly re-learn the routes across that big of a network. (if that was the problem). All it takes is one fiber cut in the wrong spot.

1 Like

I’d say they use Level 3 and that was a massive part of it.

http://downdetector.com/status/level3/map/