[7000$/month]Instagram and Facebook Marketing Earning report

Be a dear and search “Traffic arbitrage” in Google, or see some million dollar site in Flippa . I shared a method here which is been around for 4/5 years, I just introduced a way for people to make money with fb/insta.

@gabrielenk Yo bro, My reply is done. so am writing ur reply here. Did u just say short term?? Lol.
I am into online money making business since 2013. I used fiverr. Had couple of clients to work on wordpress and developing websites. then moved to making apps in 2015, made 40G a year , Then moved to stock market, then moved around. didnt get anything. Lost 80k in Bitcoin. So for the last 6 Year been doing a lot of stuff. Now the market is good for arbitrage so riding it.

2 Likes

Awesome story! Networking ftw!

1 Like

I’ve said traffic arbitrage in my first reply, check that first. I’m not newbie on that.

I said how do you contact with page owner? share screenshot about that, not your(catchy) earning report. I know newbie often fall into that trap. I’ve not asked for your domain, neither I want to see that.

My question is again fair. If you can share ss of earning, then why not discussion with owner page? You’re free to hide some important parts.

1 Like

He doesn’t need to show you his private chats with the page owners. Also a screenshot wont prove anything. If you are so dumb that don’t know how to approach another business it’s your problem. He shared valuable information here. Stop asking for screenshot of private chats with page owners.

@john_Alex thanks for your post, very interesting approach. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is your dumbness show that you find this thread is useful.

search this on Google “traffic arbitrage site:blackhatworld.com” and you will get more information then this.

He mention few pages, they are not longer available? which was available on may 21, but not now…Really? He mention about media dot net which is very low paying ads network from bing compare to adsense…I’ve used media dot net, and many of my other friend used that, all have same result…Because Google display network have good option for advertise targeting than media net, so advertiser prefer to go on GDN compare than media dot net.

It’s your dumbness which show that you’ve no time for practical knowledge. First create campaign in Google display network and then create on media net…You will know the difference…why AdSense pay higher than any ads network…People who are doing flipping traffic, sometimes buy traffic from media.net at a very cheap rate, and send to adsense site…

Buysellads is totally different type of ad network, when your traffic is totally different from time to time, then advertiser will not choose your site. They need quality site, and very targeted audience which doesn’t change often with time. Have you ever visited their site from both publisher and as a advertiser? If you’ve then you will know that quiz site will never gonna work with them, or you will get very very low RPM(CPM offer) compare to AdSense.

His all reply doesn’t make sense to me, that’s why I’ve ask that straight question.

5 Likes

Nice story, glad to see that people with huge earnings are posting their story on this forum.
I am in this industry from 2014, starting with mlm and affiliate platforms, but I only learned, not profit.In 2018 I joined in digital marketing e.commerce with some services in social media marketing growths… but so hard with competition… You, in a short time, you did $7000/mo… amazing

1 Like

People come here with their first reply, Interesting.

1 Like

New generation

1 Like

Nice guide just want to know how you know the market is good for something?

1 Like

What percentage is profit % - I’m assuming its pretty high

Are you still running Ads or just using Social Media pages to get CPM?

So for the media networkings, are you paying per click and not conversion?

Am not running ads anymore. Direct partnership with pages. Running ads was profitable at first but not anymore.
Am paying for clicks. It’s fair play instead of paying flat fee for . The page owners work hard to get more reach.

2 Likes

Nice first thread, very mind opening!
Does your site earns money only from showing ads to users?

If I get it right: you know that 1k visits to your site = $2 earned from ads, you pay $1 to the traffic source (pages) = $1 profit. Is this example correct?

Again, nice thread! Curious to learn more

Nope. That’s not correct. I pay CPM base, I get paid CPC based.

The way our website is designed people are focused in 50/50. Either they click our ads or they view the contents. Even after a succesfull Trivia we see an increase 30% of clicking our ads because the way we used our UI.

I pay 1$ per 1000 people.
Meaning amount 1000 people 20% clicks on our ads.
Let’s say 20 x 0.20 = 4$ .

Of course there are just example numbers. my cpc depends on 0.10-1$ depending on content/GEO/Interest of people.

So I spend 1$ to make 4-8$ thats like 400-800% ROI.

I have seen many people trying this method and failing . not because it’s luck but more like a perfection and strategy. I paid 5k to hire a UI designer to carefully set everything up .

2 Likes

He pay 1$ per 1000 people, and that 1000 people are actual visitor who land to his site, means there should be 10k reach to his FB post, because not all FB user will going to see his blog post…So here we assume 10% user will click on fb page post, and visit his site.

And Ads CTR with 20% or 30% will get your adsense ban…Is this guy know what he is talking about? @WannaCryyy Even if he is not using adsense and other ad network then still 30% CTR really? :smiley:

No matter what kind of UI is using, if your site is sending huge traffic and advertiser is not making profit, then they will ban your account or blacklist it. There are more agency on GDN, which means if one agency block your site, then 1000 advertiser who use that agency will no longer display ads on your site. And adsense algorithm will automatically lower your CPC rate…They are not dumb. period.

1 Like

dude where did u see 30% adsense CTR rate? I said 30% CTR from FB ads that we run through influences.
Seriously get a life.

You clearly said about 20% clicks on ads. You think with 20% CTR your account will remain OK?

And 30% CTR on Facebook shared post?..Really?..:smiley: People won’t even get 30% likes compare to their reach audience.

Please don’t lie beyond your sense.

2 Likes

Zero lead from this thread :stuck_out_tongue: