[7000$/month]Instagram and Facebook Marketing Earning report

Hey guys! Alex here.

So I began this journey at the start of this year january 2019. I read an article on Traffic arbitrage.
It simply means buy USA traffic at low cost and sell at high price. By selling I mean people clicking on your ads. Anyone can achieve this with any network that are willing to pay high commission rate. The catch is you dont “selling” any actual product. you are helping advertisers selling products. The cons of this kind of work is that, you dont know how much value if u are selling. May be I am helping someone selling 8000$ client , but instead I am getting paid 0.50$ per click.
But pro is I dont have to rely on selling stuff to make money , All I need is clicks.

So I started working on a specific niche “celebrity gossip and Trivia” based website. and started developing contents for it. At first I started showing FB ads at 5$ per day.
I was making 2$ from that, that’s 3$ loss. So I started exploring more options. I tested more than 50+ advertising networks from last 6 months. and found instagram, FB, google ads are the best.

All of my creative has Greater than CTR of 30% , My target is laser point so,I didnt have trouble in CTR. what biggest problem was getting USA traffic as it was fairly expensive in FB and all across social media.
in May 21 I knocked couple of Fan pages like “Chandler bing fan club with 1.2 Million followers” He agreed to create a channel feed with my page. The result was tremendous.
10k People visited my site everyday to play trivia, quiz read articles about friends. 40% are from USA , 60% are others.
The deal was great for both of us, we planned a CPA basis payment. He provided traffic I gave contents.
Then I got in with one of UK based instagram meme page called “BanterLads” with 600k Followers. I went upwork and hired 2 people just to rewrite contents off celebrity news website, and creating photoshop creative from marketing channels.
Traffic jumped to 35000 per day. My hosting got down. We moved to Google cloud.
This is my earnings for the last 3 months. and am pretty happy with it. I hope I showed you guys a new business model that you can work on. :slight_smile:
Let me know in the comment if u have any questions.

28 Likes

Per day users and pageview sessions.

7 Likes

Good job :muscle: and welcome to the Forum :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks man. That dp looks good

1 Like

i just searched for these pages on instagram, you are talking about…no such pages exist on ig

4 Likes

Hm… Dm me … Can’t share all in public.

1 Like

Wow, that’s really a good idea you just give me :slight_smile:

I’m also running a quiz/trivia website but I haven’t thought about collaboration with fanpage yet.

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

so how do you find the products or websites that will pay you per click?

1 Like

Awesome share - thanks @john_Alex

1 Like

Hows ur traffic?

Search ppc publishers. There’s tons

What do you mean create a channel feed? or they did some post mentioning your website?

Did you create web page about friends ? or just a page on your website about it ?

Is all your revenue from Google Adsense?

Thank you for the insight post

1 Like
  1. It means I started a partnership with a “Friends” facebook page., for every 1000 people they refer to my site I pay 1.00$ as CPM. We both can track the campaign performance using UTM tags and we were very transparent about it. We created story and clickbaitable posts.
  2. Yes we have a whole website , friends is just part of it. We have BBT, HIMYM , etc quiz, trivia etc.
  3. Not all revenue comes from adsense, adsense is actually 20% revenue now. last month we got approved from Media.net, and buysellads. and we are making really good amount from them. Till now our monthly income exceeding at 15000+$
1 Like

As am seeing more people are interested in this, I may collborate with y’all if u guys have a good fan base. Fixed CPA/CPM 1.00$, + 5% revenue bonus.

Media dot net is low paying ad network…It’s too low compare to adsense…

It’s prove (to me, I don’t know who else think same) that you’re here to catch some fish.

Just want to see where this all goes.

You’ve just niche headlines, their is no any steps…Traffic arbitage is broad concept and you’ve just explain it in simple way…please share some screenshot like how you get deal to promote your site on other pages…the screenshot you share is easy to fake.

2 Likes

wow! Seems like you are fraustated. its ok, I was in your shoes back in 2017. Flipping burgers at checkers. Loosing money in bitcoin in 2018. Lol.
Take a deep breath and say to yourself "Everything will be alright. "

1 Like

So this is how you handle my response…I did not say it’s fake. I said your screenshot can be fake, just like others.

I’m not frustrated. Your hand lines just attract newbies, not professional who already have good(I’ve not passive) income. I know you might already got many DM about that, and that’s what you might want here. You’ve just signup here few hours ago and posted $7000/month thread. WoW…:smiley: forgot that.

I said share some screenshot where you talk to other page owner about deal, then we can go on. What’s wrong with that? There are many things people can ask, it is just only one fair question. I’ve not asked for your domain name, my question is fair. And I’ve many more fair question like that.

3 Likes

dont worry man, you will be alright. Just keep bashing people and hustle .

He doesn’t owe you anything and does not need to show his method of contacting page owners. Why would someone wants to share their method?

I don’t care if the screenshots is fake, but the informations he shared is valuable to the community or at least to me, and he surely does not get anything from me for sharing that apart from my appreciation.

Mind your own business. You ain’t contribute anything to this thread, don’t waste people time.

2 Likes

I’m not contributing to this thread, that’s fine. But I’m part of this forum from a long time then both of you. And why you’re bashing me here…Is he your brother?. I’m not talking to you. I’ve fair question, what’s wrong with that? Only same guy argue like that.

Wow, that’s really a good idea you just give me :slight_smile:

I’m also running a quiz/trivia website but I haven’t thought about collaboration with fanpage yet.

Really you don’t know about it? Do you think this is BHW forum and you’re giving a paid/fake review?

4 Likes