80%+ of Net Neutrality Comments were Automated!?

Just came across this article, and found it hilarious. Wonder what it means for the future of Net Neutrality? My suspicion is that they’re going to use that against it even further, and crack down much harder, which is trouble for everyone.

Here is one quote that stood out:

Basically, people were abusing the API to game the system. But that’s really bad because this is our internet future and not an Instagram account or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What are you saying? That auto comments are bad?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Post at the front page of reddit at 0 points and 3k comments

Most of the downvotes are from freshly created bot accounts - That’s why it still shows up at the front page
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/747249/combined_the_face_of_the_top_500_most_corrupt/

I guess that her team didn’t like that one

1 Like

That only shows front page if you are subscribed. Crazy it has zero likes though.

1 Like

I’m not. I am not even logged in.
Edit: It doesn’t show up to me anymore - in 10 mins 20 positions down. Comments on that post that were against Hillary got like 20 downvotes in the first minute or two. Only neutral or positive towards her stayed. Ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s /r/the_donald. I only see MAGA upvotes, anything pro hillary is being downvoted.

1 Like
1 Like

robits ARE INVADING MY INTERWEB

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

@wortime’s irony of bot commenting this thread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: