A new platform!? Instagram 2.0

@world_record_egg managed to break the record for the most likes on a single pic in less than a week.

@Tory, the owner of the page is a guy that owns a network of over 7 mil users across Instagram. 6-7 pages and lots of slaves.

Now, consider this:

We start working on a new platform and we set up around 3-4k slaves accounts to mass message everyone about our new platform. If the title works better than a clickbait, I guarantee you can get very good results within the first month.

Take his: 4.000 slaves sending 20 messages each every day for 30 days. That would be 2.4 mil users contacted in a month. You get at least 100k interested and with all the power some guys have here we only need few celebrities to give it a try for us.

It’s all about how you gonna make it work.

Steve Jobs had like 7-8 iphones when he first introduced iPhone 2 to the people. Every phone was set to work in a max of 2 menus. He swapped them whenever he let them down on the table. Fake it until you make it.

And I was only covering 2.4 mil people on Instagram. I didn’t count the bots this forum has on twitter and facebook as well.

Tik-Tok can be history if we do this stunt by the book :smiley:

3 Likes

Love your thinking, i had the same thought.
We are all botting right :joy: so why not use that power to our advantage with a new platform.

Love to have you onboard.

1 Like

I do not have the bots but I’m crazy enough to know how to implement whatever ideas. I got a brain that luckly works in my favour most of the times.