A recommendation needed

Hey guys, as more competent, can you please recommend me decent guide to learn more about CPA and especially landing pages creation, different cpa offers, cloaking etc.

Thanks for your answers in advance!

First and best tip I can give is don’t expect to be spoonfed, try to give value first before asking for advice.

To better help you, what do you already know about the topics you’ve been writing about? Do you already have an idea for what you want to do and how to drive traffic?

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip, I will for sure do it, when i have to provide something valuable. And I really can’t see where i asked for spoonfeed, just for an existing guide or point in the right direction.
My plan is to drive traffic with instagram, but I am total newbie when it comes down to CPA (topics i mentioned) so all kind of information will be valuable and appreciated.

Here are some Infos for you:

1. Get automation software
  2. Buy (or create) many accounts in the niche you want to promote offers
  3. Send DM’s to new followers (with very good spintax) with the offered link (of the cpa network)

For the start it’s easier if the CPA network provides Landingpages - so you don’t have to build them.

Hope that helps for the start

2 Likes

@Pattis Thank you so much for the advice

Thank you @Pattis am new and lost with cpa, not new at advertising but cpa is a diff ballgame alltogether. Been spending about over a month learning, watching and trying to implement. Apreciate a response that ads value instead of a warning that provides… nothing really. So thank you for that… even dough is not my post is refreshing kudos to you.